Blue-Haired Girl

-this poem is inspired from and dedicated to the lovely woman, @taorisaf

The two of them are distant strangers,
They know nothing of one another,
Then, they approach each other;
And they will write a chapter together.

They speak in different languages,
The way they speak 'love' is different,
One used to not be able to say out the letter 'S',
While one used to not be able to say out the letter 'R',
They were incomplete;
But now they do know what they both need.

Different languages and different countries,
Different timezones and different boundaries;
Yet they both will be connected in the manner of a song and through poetry.

Her blue soft strands cascaded down her cheeks and shoulders, dancing with the gentle breeze while the colour of her hair appealed brighter than the vast ocean itself. What a majestic sight to see.
Her soft delicate words and heart define who she truly is, yet her sturdy loyalty and willingness to stay with someone who needs her is an unbeatable magic she owns.

This blue-haired girl, her heart is hurting so deep, deeper than a wound made by a blade, deeper than anyone's wound if compared.
However, this blue-haired girl needs to know that she is strong. Yes, she is a strand of string, a piece of paper and a flower. She is easy to be tangled, easy to be crumpled and easy to wilt. But does she know how a string is important in connecting lives, how a paper is important to express one's painting and words, emotions, and how a flower is important to soothe one's heart.

And this blue-haired girl needs to know that she has just saved another girl's life. The moment when she approached her, asking if she was okay, that day, the sun appeared to be brighter than the usual days. Just that one specific day and that one certain question she asked, everything was better.

And this girl here, she does not want to lose this blue-haired girl ever, at all.

Because she wants to save this blue-haired girl too; loving her ocean hair and soft heart, the softest and purest heart she has ever encountered.

-thank you-