Sincere Protective Guilt

The thing about us is that most of us are scared to share our problems with others.

It is common for anyone to just say 'Do not keep everything to yourself. I am here for you.' But then, it is totally scary to make promises like this; because we are not certain if we can keep them forever.

Yes, no matter how promising others around us are, no matter how thankful we are for their willingness to just sit there and listen to our ranting, no matter how we know it is wise enough to share problems to others and let they solve them with us, we all will have this one certain hesitation when it comes to deciding whether it is worthy or reasonable enough for us to do so; and that is the guilt of dragging others into our own mess.

This daunts her a lot. Everyday and every night, each time she mentally decides to find someone to talk to, there will be a shift in her heart once she takes the step. She has a small family consisting of her aged father and an innocent younger brother. She has a small circle of friends who have been through a major fluctuating rollercoaster with her for years. She has people willing to support her. She has people to love. And she knows deeply that these people are like her guardian angels who are ready to reward her with eternal support.

However, the more she loves them, the more she doesn't want to let them know her problems, because she knows, everyone knows, that all of us in this world have our own problems. And she does not wish to add up that burden to literally anyone, especially the ones who she loves.

-she honestly prefers listening to her friends' ranting rather than her confessing to them despite how her burdens will increase shortly after that; because by doing so she at least has something heroic to do in her own way-