Home, Foreign

Sometimes, when she returns home, she would feel strange; as if it is never her home.

But it is her home; she just feels like a foreigner to the property.

And she wonders why she always feels so. Yet when she ponders for hours, she assumes that it is all because of the responsibility she has.

As the only daughter in the household, she needs to take care of everything just like how other daughters would do.

Sometimes she allows emotions to make a fool out of herself and that is her nightmare; because out of anger and unnecessary frustration she hurts her immediate surrounding, family.

Yet whenever she tries to apologise no one would ever forgive her, since her words are so sharp and stabbing when she speaks them out during her boiling rage and others would never know that she is controlled by emotions.

And she just knows how to wish that she could stop hurting others and needs a better control of herself. How every word she has said she never really meant them at all. But she could not take back all the sentences either; she is too late.

"Don't talk to me if you have nothing better to say." No, please talk to me I am so sorry, but I miss to talk to you.

"I am stressed at school and work then here you are adding that shit up. Go away from me." No, I am sorry but please stay. All I want is a hug even just for a minute.

"I hate you. I don't care anything about you." No, I love you and I will shield you with my own body if anyone has been trying to get rid of you. I swear, I will kill those people who hate you.

She wishes that all through her recent effort in trying to extend the conversation she has with her father and brother, all through those words, she just wants them to know that she loves them dearly despite she never actually shows them.

She is too scared to show them her true side, she does not want to cry in front of them, because she wants to look and be strong in front of them so they can depend on her

-She does not look so appreciative and she does not know how to show love but never they know how she truly loves them just as hard as how she values poetry; and to that for her poetry is much more of a diamond than her life-