Motivation

You sat at your desk and stared at Namjoon's professionally designed flyer.

"Explore the Map of the Soul Music Festival " was printed in huge letters across the top.
Details about the location and time are followed beneath. Then there was a list of artist's names filling the rest of the page.

"Seems like a pretty full setlist," you said to yourself.

You didn't see Namjoon's name among the list of artists and you assumed he went by a stage name. He never disclosed that bit of information during your sessions but he could go on some tangents talking about his love for music. Something the two of you had in common.

The greater part of you would enjoy going to this event. You knew you would love hearing the music and the atmosphere. But the lesser part of you felt like it was inappropriate. Seeing clients outside of a professional setting wasn't necessarily against the rules but it wasn't encouraged. More so a conflict of interest.

On Fridays, you had no patients and would usually spend the afternoon reading or catching up on emails. Just busy work.
But today you decided you'd take off early to go to the city.

Seoul was beautiful

Seoul was beautiful. The buildings, the people, the smells, and the sounds. Nothing like where you lived before. Everything about the city excited you. You decided to go to Hongdae to get something to eat and maybe even do a little shopping.

You entertained the idea of going to the show so maybe buying something new and nice to wear would be the motivation you needed.

You drift into a cute little clothing store that had racks and racks of hip and trendy pieces. You're drawn towards a rack full of cocktail dresses and cute skirts. As your skimming through the selections, you get an uneasy feeling. The feeling that most people described having when they knew they were in the presence of your past.

The hair on the back of your neck stood up and goosebumps spread across your arms. You were frozen when you heard a familiar voice in the distance, near the entrance of the store. You look up and you instinctively start to shrink below the rack of clothing to hide. Walking in the store with a group of guys, you spot your ex-fiancé, Yoongi.