Temptation

The show came to an end as the DJ began setting up on the stage.

You were on your 3rd sangria and swaying shamelessly to the mainstream music now filling the air. You rarely drank alcohol and it tended to hit you faster than you could notice. But you sipped your Sangria slowly.

It felt refreshing to be out of your apartment, being a normal woman in her twenties, wearing a little black dress in a club. Being in a long-term and controlling relationship through college, you in a way felt robbed of experiences like these.

"That Asshole"  you mumble to yourself.
"I'm sorry?" You glance up at a confused expression worn by the wonderful man that has been giving you sangrias all night.

"Not you, my ex" you answer nonchalantly and turn around. The bartender raises an eyebrow and shakes his head, continuing to mix drinks. You lean back on your elbows against the bar and look out across the crowd of mingling bodies. It isn't long before you lock eyes with a familiar face in the dark. You could feel all of the blood rush from your head, retreating lower, as the tall blonde-headed God began to stalk in your direction.

Two sangrias ago, you would have broken eye contact or looked at the ground as he approached you. But your eyes were fixed on his as if you had tunnel vision, everything thing else going out of focus.

Before you realized it, he was directly in front of you, smirking.

"Hi," he mouthed.

"Hey" you exhaled.

"Fuuck he's so fine," you thought, hopefully to yourself.

He wore his usual but classic black jeans, torn at the knees, a black fitted short-sleeved button-up shirt, and a black cap turned to the back. A single black hoop dangled in his ear and you gaped briefly and regained a stoic expression.

"You made it! " he smiled brightly as he slides over the barstool next to you.

"I did" you smile black.

Namjoon looks over your head to the bartender and holds up his index finger then looks back down to you, staring up at him like a fool.

You blink and mentally slap yourself a few times before opening your mouth to speak.

"You were so amazing. I enjoyed your performance" you compliment and you notice a slight pink rising in his cheeks.

"Thank you, seriously. And Thank you for coming. I was kind of nervous that you wouldn't show" he thanks the bartender quickly as he slides Namjoon a short glass of clear liquid chilled with a few ice cubes. Namjoon downs it immediately.

Sheesh

"Well I'm glad that I did, the whole show was amazing. And you really have a way with the crowd." you were busy taking a few sips of your drink as you spoke. Too busy to notice Namjoons eyes traveling intimately down your body. He admired your bare legs and how smooth the skin of your thighs was. He bit his lip as he scanned over your hip, up to your small waist, and over your breasts, which weren't on display but still prominent in your tight dress. He then pulled his gaze up to your neck, exposed by your hair neatly tucked behind your small diamond-studded ear, then ended his self-guided tour on your lips.
Full..plump..red..and moist from the sangria.