Final Session: Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for thugging it out to the end of this book.
The themes expressed are very personal to me and things I've experienced in various relationships in my life and what started as a fun and sexy fanfic turned into a personal reflection of my personal growth as a writer and a survivor of abuse.

I, in no way, want to glorify or exploit the topic of mental illness because I know (as someone who suffers from one herself) that it is nothing to play with.

So I encourage anyone who happens to stumble upon this book who feels as if they're suffering mentally, emotionally, or physically, please feel free to reach out.

Whether we use this comment section as a space to vent

Or if you want to message me personally to tell me your story

Maybe we can help each other come closer to healing.

I found BTS during a time in my life when I was ready to end it.

Their lyrics inspired me to hold on and gave me so much to look forward to.

So I hope wherever you are in the world and your life that you find something or someone that helps you keep going.

You're loved and wanted.

Thank you so so much for reading.

A bonus SMUT chapter is on the way soon so stay tuned❤️❤️

An estimated 26% of Americans ages 18 and older -- about 1 in 4 adults -- suffer from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year.

Many people suffer from more than one mental disorder at a given time. In particular, depressive illnesses tend to co-occur with substance abuse and anxiety disorders.

18.57% of adults are experiencing a mental health illness, equivalent to 45 million Americans.

4.38% are experiencing a severe mental health illness.

National Domestic Abuse Hotline
1- 800-799-7233.

SAMHSA's National Helpline – 1-800-662-HELP (4357)

SAMHSA's National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.

Remember there is always someone who knows what you're going through and you are never alone.

If you are experiencing abuse at the hands of a loved one, or are abusive towards others or yourself, please never feel too ashamed to seek out help.

💜