Introduction

"You want to play what?" Namjoon asks, his back turned to you as he pushed scrambled eggs around in a skillet.

You sat on the edge of the table behind him, leaned back and bathing in the morning sun as it beamed through the glass.

"21 questions " you respond. Namjoon was shirtless and his grey sweats hung from his hips attractively. You studied his back and tilted your head. You kicked your bare legs as they hung over the side of the table. Wearing nothing but Namjoon's white t-shirt, the warmth of the sun glowed through you.

"Why? You don't think you know enough?... I told you last night that you know more about me than anyone." Scraping the eggs on two plates, placing toast and bacon on each, and nodding towards you to hop off of the table.

"I know you like your doctor, not your....." you pause after you jump to the floor.

"My..?" Namjoon pulls out a chair for you to sit then sits.

"See? Ok question one!..what is this" You gesture between the two of you.

Namjoons mouth is half full, one cheek bulging as he responds.

"What do you want it to be?" He swallows.
You hadn't taken the time to think about that. You've been too distracted by Namjoon's mischievous sexcapades to think.

"..well. I'm not sure. I've never experienced anything like this before. My last relationship....." you trail off and look down at your plate. As delicious as it looked, your stomach turned slightly at the thought of Yoongi.

You unintentionally remind yourself of your near run as Namjoon reaches over and touches your hand to bring you back.

"Hey...look. I'm not asking anything of you that you aren't able to give, remember? I really enjoy your company among other things" he smirks.

"...and I'm interested in seeing what happens from here. We don't have to rush and put a title on it right now since our situation is a bit...unique."

He calms you instantly with his words and you begin to eat.

"Your turn" you muffle out and swallow.
Namjoon laughs at your cuteness and looks around in thought.

"Hmmm....whats the highest number of orgasms you've ever had in a row?" He grins and bites his lip. You roll your eyes but can't help your smile.

"Are you serious?" You lift an eyebrow as if he didn't already figure out that answer.

"As hell!!" His face becomes serious.

"Three" you roll your eyes more dramatically and fork at your eggs.

"Sheesh...I bet I could beat that though "
Namjoon scoops the rest of his eggs into his mouth and inhales the toast.

"I bet you could....ok. So last night, with the paint and stuff. Was that the first time you've ever done that...or.." you look at your plate as your ears began to burn in embarrassment.

Why would you want to know that? As if it mattered.

Did it?

Namjoon stared at you until you peeked up at him through your lashes.

"Honestly? No, it wasn't the first time." He answered and continued to look at you, his expression unreadable.

Of course, that wasn't his first time. Why do you think he was so comfortable? The paintings you saw the first time you were in his apartment were probably from his past "forms of expression". Your feelings weren't hurt, but the voice inside of you, that part of you you didn't recognize, was green with envy.