Chapter Sixteen

~The next day- May 14th ~

*Brooke’s POV*

“Tamie! You don’t have that many clothes—how hard is it to pick an outfit?! HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED!” I screamed up the flight of stairs impatiently, and Niall fell of his couch in his dad’s house with laughter. It was 1:00, and Tamie had taken half an hour to get ready. We were going to go and see the boys today, and we were releasing some tweets, offically declaring that Niall and I were back together, and as strong as ever.

“I’M BRUSHING MY TEETH!” She garbled inaudibly; because her mouth was full with toothpaste.

“HURRY UP!” I screamed, and then jumped on Niall’s lap and straddled him. Niall positioned his hands on my lower back, and one on the back of my thigh.“She’s making me mad. She’s doing it deliberately!” I growled, and pressed my lips to his roughly, and I felt him smile in the kiss. I snaked my hands into his blonde hair, and tugged at the ends. Niall growled, and held my face to his securely, as his lips attacked mine furiously.

“I’m done—AAAAHHH!! Take cover!” I heard Tamie shriek, and I unenthusiastically pulled away from my boyfriend. I rested my forehead on his, and stared at Tamie blankly, and she smiled from behind the television cabinet sheepishly.

She stood up, and I examined her outfit—skinny white jeans, and a white and pink “Hello Kitty” shirt, and matching pink converses. She had a pink bow in her ombre hair.

I pulled myself off Niall, and held out my hand. He took it, and I pulled him up. “Let’s go baby,” I told him, and he grinned.

****

“Okay, enough of the lovey dovey stuff,” Tamie groaned, as Niall stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my lower waist, snuggling his face in my neck and deliberately tickling me, causing me to squeal.

I knocked on the hotel door, and jumped and squealed as Niall dragged his teeth on my sensitive skin, and I giggled hysterically, as Zayn pulled the door open. Niall bit my neck, and I broke out of his embrace, giggling wildly, and charged into the lads’ hotel room.

I jumped into Harry’s arms. “Save me Hazza.” I giggled, as Niall stared at me mischievously, and winked. I cocked my head to the side in confusion, and he signalled his head to the side. I turned to see Tamie staring at Harry with huge mesmerized eyes – and Harry was currently trying to get my attention.

“Yes Haz?”

“What am I saving—“ He started, but I clamped my hand across his mouth.

“Don’t bring it up,” I whispered furiously, as Niall engaged in a conversation with Louis. “He was trying to tickle me.”

“Oh.” Harry laughed, and I gracefully jumped off him, and skipped to Tamie, who was standing awkwardly in the doorway.

“Boys!” No reply. “Boys!!” Still no reply. “BOYS!!”