Chapter One

The photo is Theo James who portrays James Osborne, Brooke's twin!!!
**
Okay, so this is the sequal to Falling (: I really hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I have had writing it!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FAN!

Love Mama Marshmallow xox

********

Six months. It's been six damn months since I left England, and started my new life in Australia-halfway around the globe from my home; from him. I miss my lads so much, and it has been really hard, but with my twin brother James as my constant companion, I don't have much to complain about.

I may miss the lads, but I wouldn't be able to go back to them, especially how big a lie they kept from me for nearly a year-no I can't go back, I won't go back.

James and I live in a small three bedroom luxury apartment, in the Sydney city, looking out on the beautiful harbour, with a clear sight of the gorgeous Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. It's really an amazing place to live, and I am so happy that I live in this beautiful country.

When I moved to Australia, I started dancing a lot more often, and my dancing career took off-especially here in Australia; everyone seems to have heard of me, in some way or another. I'm actually being considered as a guest judge for Australia's 'So You Think You Can Dance', and I am terribly excited for the 2014 series. I have always enjoyed watching dancing talent shows, and now I could be a part of one! That is such an accomplishment for me!

"Lee!" James called, snapping me out of my reverie. That seems to happen a lot nowadays-I always day dream. "You okay?" He asked, as he cocked his head to the right, leaning forward in the modern kitchen chair.

"Hm? Yeah I'm fine, just a little tired." I shrugged, as I took a sip of my warm mug of hot chocolate. James stared at me with complete concern sparking in his hazel green eyes. I automatically looked away from his worried stare, and began counting the small white and pink marshmallows in my hot chocolate. I counted three pink and five white. Poo. I like the pink ones...

"Brooklee!" James called me again, and I looked up startled. That was until he started chortling silently with hysterical laughter. "Well, you've got a phone call." James indicated, as he skilfully threw me my white iPhone 5S, and looked back down to the newspaper he was reading, glancing up at me every now and then, as I cautiously looked at the private number that had called me.

"Hi?" I asked into the phone's receiver, uncertainly. I'm curious to know who called me at ten o'clock in the morning.

"Hello? Ms Osborne? I'm Matt Camden, I'm an executive producer here at Australia's 'So You Think You Can Dance'. Our management team were wondering if you'd be interested in a job?"

"Yes. I'd love one. What does this particular job hold?" I asked curiously, as I withheld my inner excitement.

"Well, you'd be a dancer for any musical artists that perform at the live shows later on in the series, you'd be a choreographer for the pairs, and you'd also be a guest judge." Matt said warmly, and I could almost hear him smile.

"Yes! Yes, I'd love to!" I grinned happily at James, who had a confused expression etched into his facial features. I began getting side tracked, as I studied my brother's new looks. His curly chocolate brown hair was shorter than it usually was, and had a slight covering of stubble coating his chin and cheeks. James was a lot taller and muscular, and had quite a few tattoos. One of them being my name tattooed on his wrist, in my own writing, and our birthdate. James looked a lot more grown up, and a lot older than me, but he had dozens of girls falling at his feet, though he claims he is still waiting for the right girl. Sure...