Blood Bond

Genres: Tragic, Fanfic
Language: English

“If you want to know the whereabouts of your beloved sister, come over here and show your face without anybody else as your companion.” Then the call ended.

Uneasy body and trembling hands creeped her out after the phone call disturbed her from her daydreams. Suddenly, a thought came to mind and her worries depart from her soul. She smiled and said, “Why would I worry? I have no sister after all. It must be some prank kids usually do. Though the voice sounded maturity.” She laughed for a bit but that was just a matter of seconds and then she started disturbing other people specially her friends with convulsive fidgets. “Mom. We looked a like. Others thought we're twins. That must be the case. They mistook us as twins,” she muttered before passing out.

"Is Anne still not awake?"
"Yeah."
"What just happened? Why did she blacked out?"
"Bro, she must be pregnant with your child."
"Why would we do such thing? We're just teens, you know."
"She passed out because of overloaded nervousness."
"What happened before she passed out?"
"She received a phone call."
"Did you know what she received from that phone call?"
"I don't know."
"Me too, either."

She growled. Opening her eyes, worried faces came to scene. She didn't feel any aches nor heaviness, it must be the school nurse's power.

“What just happened?” she asked them.

They answered everything they know and that was the start of her blood boils. “I must go to that place and see for myself and help mom,” she said in her self.

•••
She stared at the two huge doors of the church and wondered, “Why would a kidnapper asked me to come here? They didn't really respect God, did they?” She hissed.

She opened the door forcefully and smiling people with their elegant robes came to view. Looking at the place she could tell what was happening that she got relieved and took a deep breath. “A false alarm,” she mumbled.

She smiled and said, “Sorry for interrupting your day. May an abundant blessings to come for the newly weds.”

As she walked away, a man stopped her arm from his grip and said, A blessing won't come if the bride will run away.”

She stopped walking. She decided to stand there silently. 'Twas just a matter of seconds and she starts seeing her man taking a box which has a ring inside it and said, “Will you marry me?” He knelt down.

She faced him. “Dole?” she asked in confusion, doubting the two words: yes, either, no.

“I won't say anything unless you'll say yes.”

She laughed. “Silly, you already said something.”

“Whatever. What is your answer?”

“I have no other choice but to say yes.” She rolled her eyes.

“Okay, lets start the wedding ceremony.” The guy clapped his hands two times: finally, officially, declaring to start their bonds. 

“Ahh.” Her mouth was hung open and reached the ground, literally. She was speechless as her boyfriend took her to the altar.

There's nothing impossible in this world because magic is everywhere. Everyone can do anything because of magic. A simple snap can make dishes. A simple clap can make the most ugly thing into a beautiful swan. So, everyone was so happy and very excited to see how her wedding goes with the very talented and imaginative individuals in the clan.

Someone summoned a gown that perfectly fit her curves. Someone cast a spell to make her up that made her be feminine and most beautiful woman in her wedding day. Someone did her hair that was so pleasing of the eyes of everyone who puts a glance on her. Someone with a power of killer heels bestowed her to have an elegant pair that suit her taste. Many movements you couldn't say because everything was fixed after merely five seconds or less.

•••
The ceremony ended just a blink of an eye. She can't help but realized things that happened to them earlier.

It was just as if a princess dreams about. Her prince charming is marrying her after he saved her life because of a kiss. Just like fairy tale.

As she reminiscing everything, a thunder strikes in. They were attacked by tremendous amount of magics and were surrounded by their ultimate rival.

Everybody was scared, horrified. Women screamed in fear. Stiffed men can't say anything. The babies cried out loud. The groom passed away unable to protect his wife.

Dark magic shaped like a swords were falling from the sky and a lot of it hits her comrades in their stomach, and that surely they die. Water magic users choke air out of them. Air magic users throw them as if they were papers. Metal magic users swept them as if a broom sweeping a dust.

Her beloved family, her exaggerated friends, the crying babies, the innocent children, her unpleasant nieces, her untidy nephews, her husband, her other half. Everyone were dying, everyone needs her help. She knew already who did such things on her family.

Realizing that she has nothing to do but to cast a forbidden spell. She knew the consequences of the action but she can't help it seeing her comrades die in fear.

She screamed out loud and mumble a spell of reincarnation.

She smiled and said, “We'll get revenge.”

Because there's nothing impossible in this world because magic is everywhere, everyone uses magic to reach to the top and not looking back at their steps. Everyone craves for altitude. Everyone dreams to be on top not realizing the consequences after their actions.

•••
Two hundred years later and shedding of blood occured again. Even a person who was on the neighboring kingdom could hear the loud fear of screams all over the kingdom and nearby villages.

And the woman who just got married two hundred years ago, could tell her comrades were on different bodies by now and she could tell how uneasy she was when she first open her eyes to see a different body reflected on the mirror. But she was so happy to see everyone working on the plan she had manage to cope up. Nonetheless, today is the due date of the crimes the royals did to her clan.

“Please stop these moves of yours, we can't settle things out if all of us have hatreds. That's why I became the wizard king to prove that killing is not the cure of fury, it is the peace of mind and be able to connect other rival,” the man in elegant robe and cape pleaded wholeheartedly, trying to change her mind.

Looking at the man made her left eye loose some controlled tears that moister her precious face. She smiled in bitterness at the thought of her most cherished wedding day ended in a tiresome tragedy. She was so sure that the whole thing was corruption. They were struck inattentively that cost the life of everybody and the power of magics were so rear that she could conclude to be made by royals out of obnoxious heart. She could tell that the royals were so ashamed being outrun by wealth, power, fame or medicines by her clan itself.

“I'm sorry wizard king but I already made up my mind two hundred years ago.”

A berserk gesture ended the wizard king's life.

-Inspired by Black Clover

Have questions?
Have any suggestions?
Have comments?
Have any reactions?
Need clarifications?

Feel free. 😊
Thanks for reading by the way.

Blood Bond, edited  [July 20, 2020].