A Childish Act

Time’s up! Hahahahaha!

Nakita mo na ba ang answer sa last story?

Kung hindi mo nakuha ang hints, sorry na lang! Jokes! Ibibigay ko na lang ang sagot. The answer is ‘Wanted Dakip Payo’!

Kung nagtatanong kayo kung bakit Wanted Dakip Payo ang meaning?

Well, let me see, hmm. Wait lang ah, i-che-check ko lang ang mga list ko. Ahahaha! Jokes! Promise, magiging totoo na po ako.

Diba sinabi kong magkatabi ang tatlong sentences? Well, oo, at tama ako. 🤣 Anyway, the answers are located on, um, ang hirap mag-english, nosebleeding to the max na po tayo.

What Are Needed To Eleaticism Diction? Do Armies Kill Innocent people? Put A Yelp On? What’s With These Pictures?

Wala na pong explanations, ang hirap kayang mag-explain ‘yung hindi mo alam kung anong i-i-explain, total alam mo naman na.

Dakip Payo is Kmai’s mother. That means, Mr. Claudio is looking for his wife through kidnapping children like Kmai’s age. Then the story resolves around Kmai whom knew Mr. Claudio is her father.

Thanks for playing the game with me!

Too much of this, magbasa na nga lang kayo. 😅😂

–outofwordtheater

***

He’s been told he is a moron.

He’s been told he acts like a baby.

He’s been told he isn’t acting his own age.

He’s been told he isn’t mature than those his age.

He’s been told he plays a lot in all his lifetime.

He’s been told like that as if he is a lowly peasant with a master way above him, or a dog who obeys his master before he could eat.

One day, he decided to leave home and turn to different places to collect the lost pieces of himself after realizing he had been criticized all along in a long time—because he was a numb that thinks all the criticism was just a joke.

He did his research before proceeding to the city. When he’s done, he went to the city. He tried to do all sort of things a guy his age usually do in leisures: go goofing around, go drink, go all-out in bars, go playing casino, illegal car rasing, girls and stuffs. He became a bad boy and a happy-go-lucky guy who goes to every crowded places, where in fact, he was an innocent little child way back before researching.

You may think that the life he currently purses matches him but the more he does things he didn’t know before, the more he craves for what he was before. Not so long, he then gave up. After failing his attempts of finding one’s self, he returned home empty-handed. The first words his father uttered to him was: “How have you been, son?”

He looked at his father for once and then returned to face the front door. He refused to let his father see his wasted face by looking away. “Fine, I guess,” he said as he shrugged it off easily as if it didn’t bother him anyway.

He heard his father said in a deep voice, “Otherwise,” before he opened the door.

Though he returned home empty-handed, his family accepted him anyway. Then he returned to be the childish kiddo in the household.