Case No. 7

I went to a vet hospital with my cat, Guiller, one day. The location of the hospital was a couple of streets to walk from my house, that’s the reason I arrived way more advanced than of the normal schedule. The nurse told us to take a seat in an empty room to wait for the doctor just like the other times. Surely, this hospital is too busy to entertain everyone at once, it’s too hard to accomodate everyone with fewer staffs. Since Guiller has a yearly checkup, it’ll take hours to wait till the doctor assesses us.

I heard a click sound on the door. I was shocked to see the door opened that I jumped out of my seat.

It’s just minutes, I thought, thinking about my waiting period and the doctor’s appearance was way too early. To my surprise, a body with the same height as me approached the room with her puppy. It was a baby dalmatian. So cute, I thought.

“Hi!” I greeted. She smiled back and only stood near the door.

What is she doing? I thought, she should take a seat, the room has plenty of chairs anyway and we’re the only people in here. 

I took couple of steps to try to give a pet on the cute dalmatian, but I then stoped and gasped out of compulsive fidgets.

All I could say is her dog is a monster! I exclaimed in my mind, unable to utter the words after seeing the dog. It was a shocking revelation only in fictitious stories or comics I think possible. I can’t believe it in my eyes. Her dog produced something in its back. The something became eight long arms of an octopus. Then it attacked my poor little Guiller. The eight long arms stretched and reached out and sucked into my cat’s back and drunk her b-blood.

I was there stood frozen, unable to help my pet. The moment I could feel that I was breathing, I just realized that the woman and her dog went out of my sight. On cue, that’s when I bursted out in tears. When I say tears I mean I screamed.

The door spoke open and bunch of people walked in. “What happened here?” they asked.

“The-there-there’s a-a-a-a,” I stuttered, unable to perform a complete sentence.

They inspected my cat for a short time. “This is the 7th. Officially today, we have the case no. 7,” said the guy who inspected my cat. 

“Yes,” said the other one and they both stared at each other as if they were talking with their eyes.

“Ma’am, we’re taking your pet to the lab and to examine,” said the other guy and carried my cat away from me.

“Uh, okay,” I stuttered, and the left.

Moments of time, I was just staring the spot where my cat had attacked by the hideous thing, and I couldn’t think of anything in particular.

This is unbelievable. But I realized I am just a character of the imagination of the story maker. Anything can be made, anything can be awesome or horrible, anything can be what it can become.