Mirroring Myself

Genres: Fanfiction, Action, Fantasy
Language: English

It was a silent dawn turned to be a jittery sunrise as a person was busted by a group of men. The lady in pitiful clothes was taken to a place ordered by the Emperor.

“Get off me!” she screamed as loud as she can, waiting for an advent of someone else who'll come and rescue her out of this awful place. Just like fairy tales wherein a princess, being in a rigid situation, suddenly a prince burst at the place without knowing a princess was there all along; like most fantasies were.

With a blink of an eye, spang by her consciousness saying, “Stop dreaming! No one would help such mere servant!” Xia noticed that she's in a current exquisite situation where no one would try to help just like her consciousness said so.

A group of men tied her up by chains on both left and right wrist and thighs. Anxious, squalled, disgusted. The woman with a ripped clothes can't do anything but to cry hopelessly.

Standing behind bars, surrounded by lousy group of goons, and chins who holds and hangs her weak little body; a nasty son of a grand general watched, how she weep, in amusement. While busy waiting for hope, and without caution, she didn't saw that the grand general's son entered the The Cage. The man appeared in front of her wearing a huge grin plastered on his face.

For everyone's information, The cage was made after the last Great Imperial War. That place is specifically made for those who transgress the law of their empire and  were executed by the said place. Girls, boys, men, women, aged, slaves, laborers, soldiers, craftsmen, maids, concubines, young masters, young mistresses, servants, grand generals, princesses, princes, and even a crowned Prince is tormented for commiting such crimes. Nothing in this Empire would be having such tolerance for such behavior. And this is what Xia admires the most. But the question is, Will Xia still admires the most special Empire of her eyes if she finds out what the filthy things this Empire committed? Will Xia still admires an Empire whom killing innocent lives?

“A-argh!” He slapped her face, roughly. She felt his hard palm ran through her cheek and that made her tears running down from ache.

She heard him laughing. Out of curiosity, from looking at her own unsightly pair of sneakers, she turned her gaze upon him, emotionless.

“Give me a mirror!” he commanded looking at his back to see his comrades.

“Y-yes!” bowing, his loyal subordinate answered.

Just seconds later, the man who seems to be the leader took the mirror his man handing, vigorously. After getting what he asked for, he walked straight to her back in heavy feet.

“Look at your self!” The man hugged her in the back and forcefully pinched in her jaws to make her face the mirror he's holding.

She doesn't know where that mirror came from, or where did his ally got it out of nowhere. All that she knows, the mirror in front of her reflects a beautiful lady covered in bruises and strains.

Looking at the mirror feeling hopeless, the young lady smirked, secretly. She soon enough sobriquet him as Rowdy Subordinate.

Everytime I look at the mirror, I can't change the fact who I was.

He sneered and walked back to face her. “Such a cozy face, sexy body, fabulous beauty but a mere servant! Lemme replenish your worth if you'll work for me.” He ran his filthy hands over the maiden's body and that made the lady feel uneasy, trembled in anxiety.

Having an angelic face, but a demon resides in it.

“N-no!” The man was about to kiss the lady, but luckily, she was able to deflect her face to the side.