Mice

I was quietly dreaming in the middle of the night when I hear the squirming voice of a mice. I opened my eyes and looked for the whereabouts of the voice. There, my brother brought a mice home.

Such characteristics of a cat, my brother made a voice and all my brothers, sisters and our mother walked backward. “Oh! Everyone is around,” I exclaimed.

“What it's to you?” my brother called and greeted me while his full attention is on the mice

I closed my mouth shot and my night time became gloomy. My brother is an ill-mannered one.

“Nothing,” I answered him and went back to bed unhappily.

Just as I went to chase and choose land, a loud squirm turned me back to reality. I turned my head to the location. My brother, Call and Text were surrounding my other brother, Sim whose brought our dinner home. While my mother, Signal and my sisters Wifi and Load were on the side watching my three brothers.

The little nice was helpless. He looked like his going to die anytime soon. “Hotspot, why are you with your sympathetic face in your well-being? I hate it! Honestly, you are pathetic!” my brother Sim called out.

Then he ate the whole-life mice all for himself. He didn't share it to the whole family! The thought of him bringing the dinner home or so I think was a waste of my energy and time upon thinking. I should be in the Chase and Cheese Land  where the fantasies of rate are there.

“Kitties!”

I heard the voice of the landlady.

“Oh my! The-the-the…” My family became uneasy.

“There you are Kitty.” She coped me up and hugged me tight. Yes, we're leaving with an old woman whom took care of us all the time and feed us food.

She looked at my mother and checked her teeth and smelled it. “Oh my! You ate rat again? Let me brush your teeth, you missy!”

Mother didn't ate a rat, Sim did! I thought.

“He-he!” Sim grinned.

I grinned back at him.

The old woman put me down. “You too whitey,” said the woman and took him into the comfort room to checked him and to brush his teeth.

“Oops!” I teased him.