Deep in Slumber

Genre: Drama
Language: English

I force myself to sleep. Deep in slumber, I saw four of us living inside my body. There are four of us wandering inside my empty void head. I open my eyes once again to ease the fact that there are four of us. Looking at the dark bed, underneath by a flappy blanket; leads me to close these pair of orbs once again.

In the dark place I lost the three of them. Even a single shadow I still can't see them. Thinking that at first, I was hoping that they'll let me go but the moment I lost the three at once, it hurts my heart and am expecting that maybe they'll come back in my mind.

The next thing happened was that I continued wandering all by myself, looking for an advent of at least one of them. I cried as I went on and on but still no one of them came just to see me. I was thinking that they might be on other place by now and they left me because I don't want them. Maybe this is their punishment? Or, I'm just unfortunate as always? It's like a heartbreak. I think I was heartbroken by my lover.

I mourned like there's no tomorrow like as if loosing my beloved ones. My tears represents my care for them, longings for them. Viewing my carelessness in mind, I cursed at it as the images continue on showing their faces.

I sounded like a desperate rib that do care about their whereabouts. I deserve a scorn for that. I smirked at the thought, does anyone even care?

Suddenly I open my eyes once again. In the midst of darkness inside in my room even a single shed of light cannot be seen, in a cold night that shivers whoever been in this place, I feel like something happened that I did get worried and all worked out. It just gives me exhaustion to mind it that way. The darkness of the room never changed that it still leads me to close my eyes once again.

I tried to sleep but I can't even go back to the perfect position to sleep this exhausted body. I want to regain much energy to do everyday chores! Everyone still needs this breadwinner, right? Or was I delusional? I want to cry, for real.

In all those exhaustion part, my sleepiness took over me and I fell asleep.

I open my eyes to see a dark place but has a little dim light on it. My eyes feels itchy. And there, I found myself from the tears I felt awhile ago. I'm in the game of dreams and nightmares! Just the thought came out, also my body acted to stand.

“Aww! Aww! Aww!” I look like a dog but seriously am in pain.

“Need a help? Need a —hand?! Wew! That was close. He almost fell down on the floor! Thank God I was able enhanced my adrenaline much earlier to catch this person!”

What's that? A familiar voice?

“Th-thank… you!” I thanked her as she almost held me tight in embrace.

Thank goodness she loosen up a bit because it's kind of embarrassing being held by a girl bigger than you in her arms. “What happened to you? You look all gloomy!”

Something's wrong with my body today. My, my stomach hurts a… lot. “Ahhhhh!” I held my belly in agony.

“Now, here. Sit here for a moment,” she instructed. I gladly followed her to seat on a sofa?

Does something up in this place that I didn't know? What I'm doing in a house anyway? I remembered I just closed my eyes to ease the pain and suddenly a house appeared before my eyes?

I decided to look up to make sure if the person suspicious about me in anything. I once heard one of my neighbors said it's bad to not look in the eye of someone you are talking to and might be thinking you disrespect them, her, him or something. I think I just skip the latter. Maybe she's the suspicious one and I have to keep my eyes on her.