Who Am I?

Genre: Drama, Fiction
Language: English

Bang! Thud!

I open my eyes slightly at the sound of the door slammed open. Suddenly a woman with a house clothings hit my face so hard. 

Slap!

Ouch, it hurts! I touched the hurt part in my face. Just as I thought were, she intentionally buried her palm at me and right at my precious cheek. The pinkish red cheek where the slap landed continues on giving me electric shock. Her slap made my self to wake up at the full level of alertness.

I touch my body in different parts. Great, I'm a woman this time.

“What are you doing?” she asked in confusion when she noticed what I was doing. She then smiled as if she realized something. “Are you checking yourself out if it's still alive? Well, sorry my dear, you can't die in this household because you're still needed to stay alive,” she teased me. Badly, I'm not affected since I'm not the person she was talking to.

“Where am I?” I asked her impolitely since I'm still in my bed bedridden. I can't move. My whole body's aching in pain as I tries to move a single inch.

She's offended upon my words from the looks of her action that reflects it. She opened her mouth slightly as if she's about to say something. Aroused by my question, the old lady stopped what she's about to say since she knew that I am someone that deceives. She then proceeded with what she ought to do. She then opened her lips but spilled with different words than of what she was thinking. “What are you doing, huh?” she asked me with a fierce look while putting her fingers on my waist to take a little squeezing. She pinched it so hard that almost took my breath away.

“Ahhhh!” I screamed wincing breathlessly, catching my breathe while enduring the pain at the part of my waist were the ovary takes place. I cuddle myself in pain. Even a single tear appeared in this event that made me to be seen humiliated of being lowly.

She look at me again with that fierce look she's wearing. She placed her hands above her hip victoriously. “Keep the house clean. Otherwise, you will face hard beating. I'm off to shopping. See yah!” She faced her back and started to walk away as my mouth spelled something.

“Who am I?” I asked her and that made her to look at me again in a frown fierce look.

She hissed in annoyance before turning to leave. She didn't answer me though.

Moments later, I heard the front door being used and closed after. Great, she left. I rested for awhile longer. I then persuaded myself to keep moving otherwise this body might die if my soul leaves this host.

I was limping as I slowly taking steps towards the kitchen. I was thinking on making herbal medicines and a soup for myself. 

For not bragging, I know something about medicines from a previous body I went on. I was a doctor for a day and I used that twelve hours on learning how to make medicines. Just as I thought, I can now use what I have studied to make this body alive.

I felt my stomach being squeezed. I found myself being embraced by an old man. I was disgusted to scream, “Who are you!? Get away from me!”

“Oh, don't give me that impression, Babe. Why not give yourself again?” He tried to kiss my neck but I knew better.

I turned our places. I am now standing at his back and I immediately took his arms. I pressed his arms using my left hand with a pressure on it. I stepped my foot on his back to give a perfect hit. He screamed and moaned as his arms crashed each other at his back. He sure was hurt.