Broken heart

"Martin" I whined...... No reply.
"Mr Pierce"................. Still no reply.
"Martin"........ I tried again nodding fervently at his bedroom door. I knew he was in.
"I can't sleep Martin. The baby..... The baby keeps moving"I lied.
I heard shuffling inside and the door opened revealing him in his black shorts and white T-shirt.
"Try a better lie next time Antonia. For a baby that hasn't been formed, that lie will send you straight to hell"he smirked folding his arms opposite me.
" Alright fine, am craving something, can you get it"I gave him my signature pity look.
" Goodnight Antonia" and he started to close the door.
"Wait please" I held a hand to the door. "Am hungry. Please Martin, I pushed all my pride and ego aside to come talk to you. Please, Martin , please"
He sighed" what do you want? "
" Yay, I want  fried Chicken, noodles, lemonade and   maybe a little  ........" He interrupted rudely.
" And a little nothing. Go to Martha. "He said dismissing me.
" She's gonna be asleep Martin please" I pleaded.
"Ahhhhhhh fine.... Let this not ever repeat itself"he warned and walked down the stairs with me walking behind him, jumping happily.

"Stop staring Martin, I already asked if you would like to join me" I told him about fourty minutes later while I was devouring my heavenly meal.
" You eat like a pig" he commented disgusted by me eating with my two hands.
" None of your business Martin Pierce. Didn't know you could cook this good" I made an attempt at humor.
" You don't know anything about me"he dismissed me.
" I would like to know"i smiled widely.
" No thanks"he assured.
" Pleasssssssssseeeeeeee Marty"I whined.
His phone rang" hey babe"and my heart stopped beating...... Well, literally. Is that his girlfriend. I raised my brows suspiciously.
"Was thinking tomorrow morning. Or Saturday, what do you say? "He asked smiling happily. He has never smiled at me that way. Well, not like I expected him to but, it actually hurts right now.... Alot.
"Love you too b. I miss you" he blushed.I coughed and he spared me a lazy glance. "Video call later yeah?"
My heart broke. I swallowed my last forkful of noodles and took my plates to the kitchen.
"....... Remember the surrogate, am handling a little something for her, I'll call you when I get back to my room...... Stop whining b, it doesn't suit you. Its really nothing I can't handle. She's a pain in the ass yeah, but I can handle it. Alright babe, love you more........ I'll call you"and he hung up.
I walked out of the kitchen and tryed to smile but I failed..... Miserably. "Hmmmmnnn, goodnight Martin."
"Hey, are you ok?, You look pale"he looked concerned, but to me, I knew he was faking it.
"Yeah, am fine. Thanks for tonight, good night" I walked up to my room.
I could feel his gaze, on my spine as I struggled not to cry. My bed welcomed me, as I fell into it and my pillow served as my confidante as I cried softly into it. Honestly, I didn't know why I was crying cause I was only his Surrogate.
But it hurts hearing him tell his girlfriend that was really cruel.
I thought that we were at least friends. So am a pain in his ass. I wiped a tear.
I honestly didn't know why I was crying.But still,the tears kept coming.i blame this godamn hormones.i wasn't a cry baby and I didn't intend to start now.
I heard a knock on my door"Antonia,are you really okay?" He asked sounding sad.
I debated whether to reply or not." Go to bed Martin."
Deep down,I was expecting him to open the door and come in or maybe....
Maybe  what,Antonia......
You want him to keep on asking if you're fine untill you break down in front of him.
Are you begining to develop feelings for this guy........
My inner mind asked  me.
I can't, possibly have feelings for this guy or could I. I sucked in a deep breath as those realizations set in.
In a month,I was beginning to like this controlling,annoying,rude,arrogant,proud bastard.
I  can't imagine  eight more months with him.
And I started the tears all over again.
And the next morning,believe me,I looked like  what you would use to describe a horror movie.
I didn't sleep at all the night,as I came up with this exclusive idea. Operation Avoid Martin Pierce
Please tell me that my idea is the best in this case.
So,I'll wake up only after he's gone to work ,turns out he's the CEO of a huge textile company."Pierce textiles.Co".I tested the taste and it sounded nice.
And like I was saying,I would only go downstairs when he's left for work and return to my room  before he gets back.
Perfect right...............I know.

Hello everyone
Please,like I always say,kindly vote and comment.It means alot.
And to all my silent readers,aka Ghost readers I can sight you☠️☠️
And,I love you🖤🖤🖤