pride

Red....... All I saw was RED.
My brain was on fucking overdrive.
How dare him....... Lucas or whatever he bears.
I was fucking jealous. He held her waist like she was His. Something I haven't gotten to do with her. I hate him, I fucking hate him. I picked the cake he brought from the table where they left it. I threw it straight at the door. Creating a huge mess.

*******"" "" "" "" "" "

Two hours later, i was still looking at the clock, they still hadn't returned.
My mind was fully occupied as the thought of naked bodies was all I could see. Antonia smiling seductively at him as he kissed her baby bump. I grabbed the coffee mug with me and slammed it into the wall.
I walked up to the clock and slammed my fist into it, shattering the glass.
I looked at my hand and saw that it was all red and swollen. I was bleeding profusely.
My phone rang and I picked it up. It was Chris.
" Hey man" he hailed.
" Whatsup?"
" You okay,you sound ..........stupid?" He asked.
" Thanks for asking am fine." I hissed.
" Oh shit man,please.......don't tell me that I interrupted your make out session with Antonia?" He asked curiously.
" She's not home."i said angrily.
"Where did she go to?,you sound angry,didn't she tell you she was gonna step out?".
" She did!"
" Really,so what's got your dick twisted?".
" She left with a guy." I shouted.
" Wow,as in on a date?" I nodded even though he couldn't see me." It's not really your problem man,all you've gat to do is call your girlfriend over".
" Barbara is not in town." I muttered.
" You should be happy for Antonia,poor girl is having a little fun out there. I honestly don't know how she deals with you in that house".
" I'll take that as a compliment".I muttered.
" Bye man" he was about to hang up when I remembered something.
* Hey wait up".
" What again?" He asked sounding bored.
" What's your deal with Antonia's friend?"
" Oh that," he paused.
" We're just friends.......... even though we might have fucked once or twice..nothing serious Marty."
" Player one" i saluted.
" The bitch gives good head man". He announced.
" I don't wanna know." I told him remembering how soft antonia's lip was on mine. I would give anything to get some of that again.
"Hey........you there?" Chris asked.
" Yeah,I am".
" You'll be fine man". He laughed and hanged up.
I was fucking mad at myself.i was falling deep already.
Diner at my parent's was an eye opener. I realized that I was already begining to like her. I decided to keep to myself,by keeping her off. The bitch had me putty in her hands.
I held my head with both hands. I fucking missed squeezing her butts.
She's got a lot of explanations when she returns. I fucking wanted to know who the fuck that Lucas was.
I picked up my phone and dialed Tessa's number. Don't ask me how I got the number,it's a really funny story.
She picked up on the first ring." Hey Pierce".
" Hi Tessa,hi..........I wanted to ask if you knew any Lucas,short,plumpy, hairy,he's a friend of Antonia".
" Oh,that would be Lucas wild. He was antonia's friend,best friend back in high school. They seperated after Lucas declared he was madly in love with her. She had to live Oklahoma for college here. I don't think they've seen each other ever since".she explained.
" Well,turns out that they have . He's moved over here, currently at the house beside mine."
" How's Antonia holding up?" She asked .
" I wouldn't know,cause she's not home right now."
" That's weird,where to?"
" Out with Lucas to God knows where." I answered fucking angry as I remembered them.
" Alright then Martin,I'll talk to you later" .i heard her giggle in the background.
" Never knew you could get this possessive Marty" that was Christopher.
I didn't know they were together. And they were most likely having sex.
They both laughed to what Chris said as she hunged up.
I was fucking hungry to top it all,I was too lazy to make some food and also too mad at Antonia to eat the sandwiches she made this morning. I was also too furious to order some food .
I heard Antonia laughing as she opened the door.
She stepped on the cake at the doorway and let out a squeal.
" What the hell happened here?" She asked confused.
I continued staring at her.
" Three fucking hours with that douchebag.what the hell were you both doing?" He roared.
She cowered in fear as she stepped forward dropping some take out nylon on the table.
" We went to eat,then went for some ice cream later on." She muttered.
I stood up to head back to my room.
" I brought you some food". She whispered pointing to the nylon.
" Not hungry". I answered without stopping to look at her.
I was fucking starving. But,I would rather die than eat anything from that Lucas guy. Best friend my FOOT!!!!!!!!!.