finding HER

"you sure you didn't do anything to her Martin? Cause am sure Antonia can't just leave without telling us. "
" I second that . "Bella said.
" We just had a little misunderstanding, it wasn't something to get angry about." Martin insisted. I tried her number again but it was still not reachable.
" What was the argument about Martin?" Anna asked.
"Alright, if I tell you, will you help me find her? "
They all nodded.

*************************
" You lied to her? "Bella yelled.
"I didn't exactly lie, I just didn't tell her "he insisted.
I kept my anger in check as I stared at him again.
The door opened and Chris came in.
"What's this story about Antonia being missing? "He asked as he sat down beside Martin.
" You're gonna need this. "Anna advised pouring him a glass of whiskey.
" Thanks. "He cheered.
"So, turns out this incomplete friend of yours was using my friend all along. "I screamed pointing at Martin.
" Ouch babe, calm down." Chris persuaded.
I sat back down." Am calm. "
" Good, now you, tell me what happened with Antonia."
"Barbara told her about my accident and what the doctor said...... She told her that I was planning to take the kids from her.... And Antonia got angry and left. "He explained looking sorrowful.
" The kids are yours man, why didn't you tell her?"
"She didn't let me explain. She just left..... I thought she was coming over here, that was why I let her. "
" Wow.... Have you tried her cell? "Chris asked.
" Dumbo. "I said rolling my eyes." That was the first thing we did."
"So.... Where do you think she is Tessa, I really need to find her." Martin said, for a moment, I really wanted to feel sorry for the guy.... It was really getting hard to keep this hard girl facade. This nigga was about to cry.
"Well, I don't know..... She doesn't really know any one besides us"Anna said.
" How about Lucas?"Bella suggested.
" The bald headed guy beside my house?" Martin asked,Bella nodded."she took a cab. I saw her get into a cab. She's not anywhere close to my house."
" Okay,now that's clear, how about bill and Clair?"Anna asked.
" Nope,she won't go to bill. The man's trying to fix her up with Clair."I reminded.
" Who are those?"Martin asked alarmingly.
"Not important." I waved him off.
"I think I need to know,let's not leave any stone untouched."he pleaded.
"Am trying to control my temper here okay? When I say they're nothing to worry about,then I mean just that okay?"I yelled at him. I was still a little mad at him for what he did to Antonia.
"Sorry." He whispered pouring another glass of whiskey.
"Babe..." Chris pleaded kissing my knuckles. The guy's got me wrapped around his finger. I was head over heels in LIKE with him.....that's right,in LIKE not LOVE.
"Sorry I snapped." I apologized. He nodded downing the cup in one go."and I think you've had enough already".
"I just need to find her. She's gonna put to bed any day from now. We need to find her."he said.
" We will." I patted his back reassuringly.
"Amen."
"Her parents?" Bella suggested.
"Nah,they aren't on talking terms." Anna crossed out.
"I second that, they haven't spoken for over two years. She wouldn't go to them."I answered too.
" Where else would she be then?"Chris asked.
" Now,that's the multi dollar question."Anna sighed.
" Hold up,knowing Antonia,she's gonna call us tomorrow. I suggest we all call it a night."i advised.
" I won't sleep.....I don't think I can close my eyes. I can't go back to that house without her."Martin whined.
" No problem,you can spend the night here..." I suggested."Anna will take you to antonia's room."
"I second that man.....you need your rest."Chris advised .
" You go on,I'll be fine here." Martin insisted.
"No can do Marty,get up."Chris commanded.
"Alright fine."he stood up reluctantly."How do you cope with this guy over here?" He asked me.
"I put up with him cause he's good. He's really good!!!" I emphasized.
" Really Tessa,now's not the time to advertise your boyfriend. We've gat more pressing issues on ground here."Bella reminded.
" He's not my boyfriend."i argued.
"Yeah,she's not my girlfriend too"Chris agreed. I didn't know how that made me feel. I felt heartbroken. Even if we weren't dating,he wasn't supposed to say it like that. I know I said it first okay......but,he wasn't supposed to agree like that.
"Am going to bed." I bid them.
"Wait up babe." Chris called out. I turned back to him.
" You aren't coming with me duff. You're stuck with your love sick friend." I walked out.
" Come on! Babe!!"
" Put me to bed Christopher." Martin whined.
" Go fuck yourself....am going after my girl."
" And now you're reminding me of my runaway girl."Martin slurred drunkingly.
" Fuck off Marty...you're drunk." Chris pulled him off.
" Good luck with you two."Anna said walking out.
"Are y'all gonna leave me with him?" Chris asked.
"You should be happy fam, we will have quality time to ourselves." Martin hugged him.
" Bug off....bugger".
" I need to find her Chris,please find her for me."he pleaded rubbing his two hands together.
"Oh God of all wonders,please bring back Antonia.my best friend is going crazy man. He needs her. We all need her.please God, please."Christopher prayed loudly.
" Amen Lord,amen!"

Two updates in a day.....yay!!!!😍😍
I honestly don't know how you guys sit with your phones/laptops/computers....my fingers hurt like crazy.
Next update will be till next week😢😢😢
See y'all till then.