sharing him

"you said what?" Martin asked standing up to her.
"You heard me". She replied facing him equally.
" Why? "
" Because I want to be close to you Martin, I don't want you to stray." She answered eyeing me .
" It's fine guys.... Barbara you can move in." I tried.
" No one asked for your opinion,cause last time I checked,you were just The Surrogate".
I never knew Barbara could be so full of venom....
" With all that being said,I'll be taking my leave now to go pack my things.....but that doesn't mean that I am not watching you.....Slut."
" That's enough!" Martin yelled.
" Wake up Antonia,you were just a distraction,nothing serious,I am the real deal." She said emphasizing all her points.
I nodded dumbly at her as she walked past me brushing my shoulder in the process.
"Am sorry about that.." he apologized
I shrugged"how did she find out?"
"She saw us kiss once at the park yesterday.....and when she confronted me today,I couldn't lie to her.....am sorry Antonia". He held my hands and kissed my forehead.
" It's fine....so what are we gonna do now?".
"Keep it on a low probably..... Barbara is a handful." He advised.
" I thought she was really nice and cool before this?".
"Calm and cool she is,but her bad side is one not to be stepped on" he ruffled my head." Just give me a little time,I'll take care of it".
I nodded and kissed him.." you've got it".
He was about to start undressing me when I stopped him." Martin,not now." I seperated us.
"Why?"
"She could walk it at anytime..."
" We'll make it quick......" He came over again and I pushed him away.
" Am sticky right now,need to take my bathe."I walked out on him heading for my room.
"Is that an invitation?" He yelled behind me.
I didn't reply....

I was already in jumanji when I felt a heap on my leg. I opened my eyes sleepily and faced a angry Barbara.
"What are your clothes doing in my boyfriend's room?" She asked placing a hand on her hip.
I looked down at the clothes and realized that they were really mine.....I left it over there as it was my temporary room.
"Sorry about that." I whispered.
"Being sorry doesn't cut it Antonia,I trusted you with him. Didn't know you were just a lying and cheating bitch. " She said.
" I know Barbara,and am sorry." I tried again.
" No,am the one who's sorry.......cause I'll be the mother of your babies . How do you feel about that Antonia?".
I gulped. She was right and that did struck a chord.
"Cat got your tongue surro?."
I stood up and opened the door for her to leave.
" How many months left Antonia,about three months,just three months to go. I'll make sure you never get to hold the baby in your arms....mark my Words." She said finally and left.
And for the first time in about a month or two,I cried...I cried bitterly,with no one to console me.

************************************
It's been a week since queen Barbara moved in and   I have had tons of headache. And stories that could last my next two generations.
Thanks to Lucas,he made me forget a bit of my sorrows while at his apartment. We played dress up,video games and watched movies together.
Martin hasn't been home. He comes back late and leaves early for work and that is anyday he decides to come home.
I told my friends about Barbara and they promised to pay a visit to the Annoying Wench. I honestly cannot wait.
"It's past seven,I have to leave now Lucas." I bid him as I loaded our dishes in the dishwasher.
" Alright Tonia" he hugged me"goodnight,I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled at me.
I smiled back."bye".

"All hail her majesty.queen Antonia has decided to grace us with her presence."Barbara mocked as I stepped in. I saw Martin sitting opposite her. Drinking his champagne. He is back early today. That's a first.
"I told you that was what she did everyday.she spends the day at that neighbor guy's and returns at ungodly hours."she reported to Martin.
" Is that true Antonia?" He asked calmly.
"I couldn't stand being in the same house with her....."I replied.
" And what is that supposed to mean?" She roared.
" You are bad vibes,it ain't healthy for my unborn baby."I replied with equal fervour.
" Martin do something." She turned back to him.
He shrugged and continued drinking." You are so shameless Antonia going after every available guy".
" Not my fault you aren't good enough." I threw back.
" I Hate you." She screamed.
" Not more than I do baby".
" You disgust me Antonia,you're a shame to womanhood."
" Not my fault you couldn't get pregnant for your boo and he had to go out to get it." I retorted.
" Oh you think that's my fault?" She asked
"Enough." Martin said.
"No,I don't think that's your faulty. I just think,that your womb might have slimmed with your skinny body,and that's why you can't carry a child." I insulted referring to her slim fitted shape. She looked like a tape rule.
"You're a fool Antonia,nothing but a lousy fat fool. And very ugly ."
" Your boyfriend thinks otherwise though" i winked at him and he blew me a kiss.
" Martin do something." She yelled again.
He stood up feighing seriousness." Antonia,my office ,now!!" . And he left .
I stuck my tongue out at Barbara as I followed behind me.
He shut the door behind me and captured my mouth in a fierce kiss.
"Have been dying to do this all week".he whispered huskily.
"Naughty boy." I laughed lightly.
" I liked what you did back there,it really turned me on." He kissed me again.
" You're not mad?".
" Why would I be mad?" He asked raising a brow.
" I insulted your girlfriend." I reminded.
He kissed me"you mean more to me" . He whispered into my mouth." Much more".
This guy will be the death of me.
I solemnly swear😊😊...........

I have a very important exam in two weeks time and here I am updating.....
Am I nice or not🤗🤗🤗
Keep ya replies,ain't interested.
But please keep me in mind,and pray for me.It's a computer based test(CBT).
And the deadly exam is called JAMB.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭