CH 2 Another Villain 🤨

Isa POV

we walked home from school that day I thought about what just happened. 

Flashback

I ran towards school and entered the office were I was taken by the principle which is a family friend. He saw my cloth and started freaking out while I sighed. He was always overprotective of my he was like an uncle to me and Izu. 

I told him everything that happened in detail and after every sentence his eyebrow raised another centimeter. 

"... and that's what happened Ps your eyebrows is trying to escape" I finished my story and the Principle started pushing his eyebrow back in place as I rubbed my eyes. I needed an hour long nap. 

" So you got stabbed and just walked away like it was nothing in front of heroes" He sighed out as I nodded with a smile. 

" Ouch" I yelled out as the Principle bonked my head. He started squishing my face and scolding me. You should show respect to heroes and Why would you act that way.  Were frequently sent my way as a rubbed my cheeks. 

He gave me a new uniform  and looked at my tie that was placed around my neck but not tied. 

I heard him mumble an I give up and sent me to class with an excuse note to give to the teacher explaining what happened. 

I entered the classroom as the teacher was about to begin handing out our high school papers. He looked at my note and raised his eyebrow before chuckling and sending me to my seat. 

As I sat down a found a note on my desk. 

Where were you, you've been gone for 2 hours

-Kats

I quickly wrote a response saying that a teacher waned help setting up for her class and after I had tea with the principle and sent it back to him. He nodded satisfied with my response and sent the note to Izu who read it and relaxed. 

Flashback end

Me and Izu decided to stop by a café to get sweets. I got a raspberry cheesecake while Izu got brownie flavored Mochi. 

"Izu how are you planning to pass the UA exam" I said looking at my brother who just tilted his head. I sighed this was going to get hard. 

" Izu I an certain that you are going to be a hero maybe even the best there ever was, but there is a combat part of the exam that you need to pass so I want to know how you plan on doing it" I said looking at Izu. Izu visibly paled and began to mummer, I left him in piece and ate my cake.

I finished when Izu groaned and I sighed. I stood up leaving the pay on the table and grabbed Izu. 

" Lets go home you can think about it for a week and then I will help you deal" I said having a smirk on my lips as he nodded up and down. 

We went home and I didn't even eat I just went to my room and slept. 

I woke up really early so I just got ready. I tool a long shower and got dressed, by the time I finished It was 8 so I left my house and headed to school early since I got nothing else to do. 

I ran into Kats while walking to school so we spent the whole trip laughing and making jokes. When we sat down in our seats we couldn't make eye contact because if we did we would burst out laughing. 

School started normally except that Izu arrived late because of a villain attack. The one day I don't walk with him. 

At the end of the day we got our high school slips. 

"It seams that Ms. Midoriya and Mr. Bakugo want to head to UA ... oh what a surprise Mr. Midoriya want to head there as well" The teacher said and nearly everyone started laughing except me, Kats, and Izu. ( Yes Katsuki is a decent human in this)

Me and Izu walked home in a confrontable silence and I was happy that he didn't take the kids in class seriously. 

As soon as we entered the tunnel the lights turned of and a slime villain appeared. 

I quickly stood in front of Izu who was gripping his shirt and sweating bullets. I mentally cursed I could teleport out of here but I cant teleport 2 people. Explosions and Ani wont work for a semi solid being. So that leaves Ying and Yang. 

I ran around the villain taking its focus away from Izu. I made the shadows hold him down but he just turned into a liquid and escaped. I focused Yang energy into my hands and shoot it towards that slime villain and it screeched.

Oh god, I just made it angry but at least it did damage. I f I keep doing this I could win. That's when I remembered Izu and so did the slime villain. I put a barrier of shadow in front of Izu before the slime villain could touch him. 

I took down the barrier as soon as the slime villain took a look at me and a smiled. I looked at Izu trying to tell him to run but he stood his ground. 

" Fear not because I am here" A voice shouted from behind me and I relaxed. I sank to my knees as the drawback of my quirk caught up to me and with a final push of strength I cover the slime villain in yang energy rendering it unconscious. 

I panted I still hadn't gotten used to that quirk so it tires me out quickly. The last thing I saw was Al Might and Izu standing over me. 

time skip

I woke up to some one carrying me on their back. I quickly stood and looked at Izu who was looking at me. 

...

I looked at the sky it was around 6 o clock perfect. I can get some sleep I walked up to Izu and smiled at him as her told me what I missed. 

We went home and we deicided not to tell mom so she wouldn't worry.