33

I got home, greeted my mom, and unpacked my bag. I got a mint green mini backpack, and put my phone, a nightgown, my photo album, and a change of morning clothes in the main pack. On the side part I put my charger and toothbrush. 

I put on a plain dress and mint jacket and left the house on a hurry. 

Looking at the address on my phone I took a bus to Momo's house

We all played truth or dare. 

" Momo who is your celebrity hero crush," Mina asked. 

" hm... Best Jeanist, if I had to, chose" She replied after a long pause. 

" Isa, truth or dare" Momo asked me and I smirked. 

" Dare" I answer and Momo put her hands together in a clap. 

" Text Todoroki that you like him" she replies and oohs echo through the room. Alex who I invited nudged me in the side. 

I texted him and put my phone down. My phone dings and Mina has my phone before I can grab it. 

" Aww" she coos as she hands me my phone. 

Love you too, Night

" Mina truth r dare, I ask her and she jumps. 

" Dare" she answered and I grin. 

" Text Katsuki, when is he going to ask out Kirishima, I tell her and she smirks. She grabs her phone and text something. Just as she is going to put down her phone 5 rapid dings escape her phone. She looks at her phone and snorts. 

" Just death threats nothing serious" She replies and the rest of the class sweatdrops. 

We continue playing truth or day, then we change into our Pj's, then it's baby pics time. 

we have a small pillow fight eat brownies then fall asleep

We have breakfast at around 8 and play would you rather until 10. 

Then we all get dress and leave. 

After calling Izu and mom, I decide to continue walking around the park

After calling Izu and mom, I decide to continue walking around the park. My phone then starts to ring. 

I pick up before seeing who called. 

" Hello" I answer and I hear a familiar chuckle from the other side. I stop walking and feel my gut sink. 

" Hello, Isabella I've seen the news" Father answered and I take a breath.

" I do believe that its hard to miss, dad" I answer my voice unfamiliar even to me. 

" Yes it is UA is taking quite a hit" he replies and I freeze. 

" What did you do" I whisper and he laughs. It terrifies me how I was calmer facing the hero killer then my own father. 

" Nothing ... yet" he answers and I stay quiet. My eyes narrow and my blood drains from my face. I force my legs to move towards a more secluded space in the park. 

" You see, the school district is getting a lot of heat to shut down the school, so they are putting it to vote, and guess who is one of the main voters." He explains and fear strikes me. 

Flashes of all my friends, my brother, and Shoto go through my head. 

" What do you want,"I ask him and him and he has the gall to laugh. 

" What I've always wanted... my daughter by my side in my business" he replies and hands up. 

I'm trembling in a mix of fear and anger. again my brothers and Shoto's faces flash through my head. 

Tears pool in my eyes, but I refuse to let them fall. My shadow quirk is taunting me. 

Crybaby, weak, scaredy-cat. 

My eyes burn as I pull back my tears. 

I wont let my selfishness ruin their dreams. They've all work too hard to have their dreams ripped from them, by this man. 

I teleport home and get to my desk. I grab my pen and begin to write letters. 

Izuku

Shoto

All Might

Katsuki

Sugino 

Alex

Mina

Momo

Ocho

I brush the tears from my eyes as I begin to pack. I go online and buy a ticket to America using my fathers credit card. 

I hide my suitcase back into the closet and leave my room. Mom is cooking lunch so I help her, my mind drifting off. 

Izu comes back and we all relax for the rest of the day. 

" Love you Izu" I call out kissing him on his forehead and I wake back to my room before I start crying. 

I call my dad and he picks up in seconds. 

" I'm coming home"