ch 28

The next week of training was simple. 

 I woke up at 5 got dressed and ate breakfast and had to be at the arena by 6. Then I would warm up for an hour until Nighteye got here. He then helped me with my fighting style for an hour. Then we would focus on my sensory quirk and One for All for half an hour. Then we would go on rounds which were interesting. 

The at 11 Mirio would help with close combat, while Nighteye did his paperwork. At 12:30 we would eat lunch. For the next hour, Kaoruko would help me with reading people. Then we did our third round of the day. 

Then at 4, we would again work on my fighting style and quirks until 5:30 and then we would work on physical strength and close combat until 7. 

In total, I got an hour of free time after lunch which I would usually use meditating, something that Nighteye recommended after finding out the side effects of my Shadow quirk. 

During this, I would steadily release a bit if the light side of this quirk evening out the effects of the shadow side. 

After seven I would talk to Izu, mom, Shoto, and/or All Might, didn't know I was training with Nighteye, and thought I was training with Midnight. That was a fun conversation, especially since Nighteye was walking down the hallway with me at the time. 

Sometime I would text Momo and Ocho after these calls, but then I would read about human reactions, to help myself with training with Kaoruko. 

Kaoruko is calm and serious. Even when Nighteye threatens to fire her while Mirio s reassuring me that she won't actually be fired. 

Mirio is goofy and energetic, but when we spar I know why is part of the big three back at UA. He shows me how to use a specific moves and then demonstrates it on me. 

Nighteye is mostly serious and quiet, but protective of his sidekicks, Mirio, and I. Despite this he is a big comedy fan and enjoys my semi-sarcastic comments after a training session. 

Centipeder is formal, so I immediately turn into my business attitude when he is around and he and I basically talk about business and my training. 

When I woke up this morning my stomach felt off. Izu's, Shoto's, and Lida's face imeadeatly popped into my mind and I paled. 

I felt uncomfortable for the whole day and everyone noticed. At dinner, Nigteye and Kaoruko finally asked me what was wrong. 

" Something is going to happen, I don't know what, how or when but something is going to happen to Izu, Shoto and Lida" I say and hold my head in my hands. 

" Sensor quirk" Nighteye asks and I nod. 

" If something is going to happen, why don't you go to them," Kaoruko asks and I shake my head. 

"I have called them all 5 times today and all of them have returned my calls, saying that they were fine. " I say and they share a look. 

" If you see something you are to tell me and then I give you permission to use your teleportation quirk to find them" Nighteye states and I give him a thankful look. 

" They will be fine" Mirio calls ou ruffling my hair and I growl. 

" Not the hair". I put and Mirio grins. 

My phone pings and I open my messages and my breath leaves my lungs. Izu created a group chat sending Shoto and I, his location. 

When we were kids this was his way of telling me he was in trouble. 

I stand up and Nighteye meets my gaze, I throw him my phone and teleport to Izu. 

I see Lida and an unknown hero, frozen and injured against a wall and Izu facing of the hero killer stain. 

" What now little hero those to are injured and what can you do. don't get me wrong I will spare you if you back away now" Stain speaks up and I rage. 

In an instant, I sucker pucked him in his face sending him flying. 

" Who the hell said he was alone" I spoke up my eyes never leaving the hero killers. 

" Isa/Isabella" Izu and Lida call out in shock and I send them a quick grin before crouching down in my new stance.