ch 16 Names

I walk through the doors of UA. Everywhere I go people are basically acting like I am already a pro. People have asked for my autograph and even for pictures. I smiled for the pictures and signed their notebooks. 

I asked one lady who wanted a picture of me why me and she smile and showed me this morning's newspaper. It gave a summary of what happened and then basically summed up my life. They don't know my quirk but the newspaper is telling everyone about my journey through USJ. 

The worst part is that I left an hour and a half early so I could see Midnight and Nicole for my new costume. 

I barley arrived 30 minutes until class started.  

Midnight dragged me into the changing room and I loved this. 

This is amazing on so many levels

This is amazing on so many levels. Not only does it have belts and clips so I can hold my weapons, but it also has plenty of metallic plates so I can get thrown around a bit. The material is hard so it won't tear but it is really comfortable. It also looks really professional. 

" Thank you Thank you Thank you" I yell holding into Midnight and Nicole. 

" No problem fortune" Midnight answeres and I grin. Ever since I told them about green being my favorite color they have been calling my fortune. 

I pout when I am told to take it off so I can go to class. We end up staying for a few minutes talking about everything and anything. 

I enter the class with Midnight and sit down. I see Aizawa sensei wrapped up in bandages and imdeaatly start healing him. he starts to stop me but i death glare him and he just sighs and lets me do what I want. 

" Thanks to the attention some of you have been getting" He states with a pointed look at me. I smile innocently at my teacher and I here him curse me out under his breath. 

" We need to pick out your hero names early Midnight is here to help." He continues and stays still as I unwrap a section of his bandages. 

" A hero's name is their trademark" Midnight begins as I start healing Aizawa sensei's other arm. 

" You're good at this" He states gruffly and I roll my eyes. 

" I've known Katsuki for 11 years I needed this skill" I reply and he snorts. By the time only Kats, Izu, and I are left I have practically de wrapped Aizawa sensei completely. I sit down and he thanks me as he tries walking around and moving without bandages. 

" I chose the hero name Deku" Izu states and I give a look to Kats who looks as if someone hit him with a pan. The class cheers and Izu sits down. 

" I still don't know what's wrong with king explosion murder" Kats states and I laugh. 

" How about the name we came up with as kids," I ask and everyone looks at me. Kats looks at me with confusion. I grab his whiteboard and write something down and give it back to him. He looks at it wide-eyed and grins. 

" I chose the explosion hero: Ground Zero" He states flipping the whiteboard through his fingers with a smirk. The class cheers and Midnights approves. 

" What about you Isa" Izu asks and I grin. 

I stand and walk up to the front. 

" Thanks for the idea Midnight," I say and she looks at me confused. 

" I'm the hero of the people: Fortune," I say sending green sparks up my hand. Midnight's eyes are wide as she grins and hugs me. The class cheers and I send them a kiss. 

" Alright next up we have the sports festival." Sensei states and I along with the rest of the class cheer.

" It will be in a month so I expect you all to be ready" Sensei states and we plan. All Might has to train Izu so he's out. Aizawa is too busy. I shock out of my thoughts by Midnight. She motions me outside. 

" Unlike Aizawa, I only have 4 classes all week so if you don't mind I think its time you learned to use a whip" She states and I grin. 

" Hell Yes," I say and she brightens. 

"Let's get you to the top" She states and I high five her.