ch 24 Two day break

I helped Shoto down from his first-place stage and we left the stage with Katsuki fallowing us. We entered the tonal and the drama began. 

" So when did this happen?" He growled out sending warning glares to Shoto. 

"Right before the tournament" Shoto growled back and I sighed. 

" Touch her and you die, Icyhot" Katsuki growled back and Shoto stood up. 

" Like this," He said and kissed me on the lips. He sent a smirk in the direction of Katsuki and walked away. I blushed and turned to look away. 

Katsuki growled and was shaking me, threatening to kill Shoto. 

" So who going to tell your brother about this." Katsuki said, way too happy to be proposing the murder of my boyfriend. 

" I would rather do that when I know that Shoto isn't less than a mile away from the school" I replied and felt chills. 

Katsuki was then taken by his parents and I was left to head to the infirmary. 

I opened the door and was met with Izu and All Might. 

" You did great Isa!" Izu said and I grinned at him. 

" So did you Zu-chan" I said replying to what I heard Ocho call him earlier. Izu bushed and started to explain. All Might was looking at him confused. 

" I know that Isa is dating Young Todoroki, but are not you Izuku" He states and I freeze. Izu looks at me with an aura that could kill. 

" What" he growled out and I death glared All Might, who realized his mistake. 

" I was fine teasing you about liking him, but dating hell no" He stated and I sweatdropped. 

" Are you and Ocho confirmed or..." I trailed off and Izu blushed and sent me a look saying that this wasn't over. 

" In between" He replied curtly and I smiled. 

" So All Might do you have a significant other?" I asked my face portraying innocence, as I know that he is married and has a 10-year-old son and a 7-year-old daughter. 

All Might blushed gave me a death glare and walked away. 

The next day we all met up at a park since UA was giving us two days free. Izu was talking to Och, Kats was talking with Kiri, and I was with Shoto. We we sitting on a bench and Shoto was reading a book, while I was sketching the park. We we sitting back to back leaning on each either. 

I was wearing an All Might sweater that I would rather die than see him in and shorts. Shoto was in a Blue Jacket and jeans. 

Before I could react Momo snapped a picture of me and Shoto

" Can you send me that" I replied without looking away from my picture. I heard Momo's sound of confirmation and smiled. 

Suddenly I felt my sketchbook be ripped from my hands.

" Wow! These are great" Mina told me and I blushed. 

" Thanks, Mina, but can I have that back," I told her reaching for my book. Mina took a step back and squealed. 

" Is this Todoroki?" She said and I turned red. At this point, Shoto was looking at me with a face of smug amusement

" Hey, Mina can I see that," He asked and Mina. Gave, Him. My. Sketchbook. I could feel his shoulder, shake from a laugh as he turned the page. 

" Something you want to tell me, Isabella," He said

" Something you want to tell me, Isabella," He said. smug amusement lacing his voice. Mina and Momo took a step back. 

" Nope and can you not call me Isabella," I say snatching back my sketchbook before he can see anything else. 

At this point, we shifted our positions so we were facing each other. He smirked and kissed me on my forehead and layed down on my lap. I was a red mess and smiling. 

" You like messing with me don't you," I tell him as he looks up at me. 

" Yes, yes I do" He replies and I look down at him my hair falling down my shoulders. Our eyes connected and we both relaxed. Until I heard Mina squeal and we both snapped out of our daze. 

Momo was holding her phone and blushing. I mouthed to her to send me those and she nodded. 

I got the pictures, sent them to Shoto, who had the one of him kissing me at the sports festival as his screen saver. 

At three I got a call from All Might asking Izu and I to meet him at the beach and I agreed. Shoto had left an hour earlier so I said my goodbyes to Momo and MIna. 

As we got to the beach All Might blushed and grinned. For a second I thought he was crazy until I realized what Izu and I were wearing. 

Izu was wearing a yellow T-shirt with the word Smash written in comic book writing. I was wearing my favorite All Might sweater along with Green All Might boots. 

" You will never mention this to anyone" I growled and All Might's grin just grew. 

" I wanted to make sure that your injuries were healing Ok," He said and I brushed my fingers over the bandages on my thigh. The adrenaline kept me going yesterday, but when I got home I found out that the bone was shattered from one of Shoto's Ice attacks. I have a few minor burns, but that's it. 

"It's fine the doctor said that I should have a few bandages one hand, but in two days it should be healed" I replied and Izu's hand was healed yesterday. 

" Secondly, Izuku you got 10 recommendations, but one isn't on paper. It's from the man who helped me with my quirk. Gran Torino" He told my brother and he nodded. Knowing Izu, his has already chosen. 

" Isa you got the most recommendations out of the first years so good luck." He said and flew off as I paled. 

Good Luck really.