25 internships

I walked to school after my 2-day break. I heard about what had happened to Tenya's brother and was hoping to talk to him so I left early. 

Sadly I didn't see him at all. 

I stepped into the classroom and everyone was talking about the attention they had gotten from the Sports Festival. 

I smiled remembering the little girl asking me about what it means to be a hero. I told her that a hero is one of the good guys that fight villains to keep people like her safe. But that question is now running through my head. It's got me questioning myself. 

Lida came into the room followed by Izu a minute before class started. One look at him and I began to feel uneasy. 

Aizawa sensei walked up to his desk and began. 

" Most of you got attention from hero's and their agencies," He told us putting on a chart of our nominations. More than half the class doesn't have any, but Katsuki and Shoto have a lot, with mine towering over both. 

He started dropping stacks of papers onto everyone's desks. Mine ended up having to be one the floor and was still taller than me. 

" You have 2 days to decide where you want to go," He tells us and walks out of the classroom. Everyone starts talking and I get annoyed. I won't be able to do this here. 

Using my telekinesis quirk I heaved the papers from the floor and left the classroom without anyone noticing. 

Having to separate the papers in two separate stacks to carry them to the roof was not fun. It wasn't windy so I just plopped the papers on the roof and got to work. After ten minutes Shoto came quietly and joined me, sorting through his own papers. Knowing Aizawa he isn't going to come back before lunch so we have 4 hours. 

I am sorting my papers into two stacks Yes and No. So far Yes has 1 paper and No has 49. This ratio was pretty good and by the first hour I had thrown away 300+ papers for my stack and 200 from Shoto's. At the end of the four hours, Shoto had already decided that he would go with his dad so he was helping me sort through mine. 

The ones I was considering so far are Endeavor, Nighteye, and Best Jeanest. I don't know why Nighteye's paper was drawn to me since I had gotten offer's from higher heroes, but I couldn't put it down. 

I had gotten so many papers that I basically was brain dead by the end of the four hours and me and Shoto haven't even gotten through half. 

2,400 out of 5,200

But truth be told I am already siding on one. I just need to do some research. 

We got back to class to see Aizawa sensei looking at us and smiling at our, we are so tired, faces. 

" I left my phone can I borrow yours," I ask Izu who was looking at me worriedly. 

He passed me his phone and I type Nighteye into the search engine. I like what I am reading so I walk up to a tired Katsuki. 

" Boom please," I say putting the rest of my stack on his desk. Taking out Nighteyes and folding it. 

Without looking up he puts his had at the top of the stack and burns the rest of my papers. 

I sigh and grin. That was satisfying. 

Shoto sends me a look and I nod, signaling him that I had chosen Nighteye. 

I put the paper on Aizawa's desk and he looks it over. 

" Didn't you get one from Endeavor, Hawks, and Best Jeanest?" He asks and I nod. He shrugs and stamps my paper. 

" That's basically our lesson so-" He starts and I cut him off. 

" Whoever wakes me up before 3 I get to kill" I say and walk out of the classroom. Shoto and Izu share a look behind me but I just continue walking. 

I end up behind the school and instantly fall asleep. I wake up at around 2 so I walk back to class. 

I pass by class F and wave to Alex. She actually applied to this class since she wants to work at her parent's shop. Her black hair was put into a ponytail and she was wearing an open jacket over a black sports bra and baggy pants. Clear safety glasses wear put over her blue eyes and thick gloves covered her hands. 

She and Katsuki get along pretty well, but butt heads

She and Katsuki get along pretty well, but butt heads. She hasn't really spoken to Izu, nor any of my other friends. Her older brother, by two years, was standing over her along with some other third years. 

She drags me onto the room and grins

" Hey, hows my perfect best friend," She asks, with a cheeky grin and I roll my eyes with a grin surfacing onto my face. Her brother, Her brother Sugino ruffles my hair and I stick my tongue out in his direction. 

" Fine despite being brain dead after all the paperwork I was forced to do" I answer and her grin grows. 

" Right! I heard that you had to go over 5 thousand plus papers" She answeres smirking and I groan. 

" Don't even" I reply shortly. 

" The girl I used to babysit, got the most request I'm so proud" Sugino states wiping a fake tear from his eye. 

" No thanks to you " I reply and he puts his hand over his heart and whines. 

" Yeah, Mr. I didn't know that a 4-month-old cant eat red peppers" Alex continues and I laugh. Sugino turns red and looks away with a pout. 

We continue to make fun of Sugino as his friends just laugh and even add in some moments that I will be remembering.  leave the room at 3 so I enter the class about ten minutes before the bell rings. 

Shoto was asleep on his desk with Katsuki doing the same on Kirishima's. Izu and Ocho were talking, while Lida was basically blanking out. 

Another wave of dread washes through me, but I can't pinpoint what's going to happen.