ch 29 the hero killer

" Lida can you stand?" I ask as the Hero Killer circles me. Izu was behind the hero killer nearly tracing his steps. 

" I'm fine... This is my fight. You have no right interfering" He speaks out failing to stand up and I shake my head. 

" We can't do that Lida. Being a hero means meddling in the business of others after all" Izu calls out with a brave face. Stain slightly looks up at this. 

" If I cant save the life of a friend then I have no right being a hero" I reply curtly and the hero killer strikes. 

Izuku activates One for All Full Cowl throughout his body and Stain charges at him. Izuku manages to get close to Stain and runs through the gap between Stain's legs, avoiding the hero Killer's katana and dagger slash. Stain counters by slashing at Izuku with his katana, but Izuku dodges by jumping into the air and above him. 

That is when I appear in front of him and use All for One to deliver a punch to his face. Then I activate my cougar persona and backflip allowing Izuku to use my feet as a platform. 

Izuku, above the Hero Killer, uses 5% Detroit Smash on Stain, delivering a powerful blow to Stain's head. 

Lida is clearly shocked at Izuku's fast movements. and I hear him whisper Katsuki's name.  

Stain, literally unfazed by Izuku's move, licks his dagger and activates his Quirk; Izuku becomes immobilized and unable to move.

I waste no time in getting up close and trying to land another hit. Stin sidesteps and I get on all fours and lunge again. This time he hits back sending me towards a nearby wall. 

" Isa its in the blood!" Izu calls out and everything clicks. Izu stopped moving after stain licked his blood. 

I doge his next move and distance myself from him, using my shadows to create spears to attack him. Stain doges everyone and comes at me. 

I duck down, dodging his katana, and jump to the side as he started to strike down. 

I use the wall as a platform and lunge at his midsection. Stain jumps up and throws his dagger at my face. I move to the side and he laughs. 

That is when I feel a stinging sensation on my thigh. I look down and see a two-inch cut placed on my upper thigh. 

I get up and try to move towards him only to find I can't move. 

Stain walks up to Izu and punches him in the gut. It's seams that Lida finally got out of his revenge phase and now was regretting everything he has done. 

" Izuku!" Lida and I call out and red invades my vision as Stain walks towards me. His dagger traces my face, and I felt blood drip down from the cut. 

" I won't kill you. there is worth in keeping you both alive" He states and walks away. Despite the rage I was feeling, I can't help the small part of my that thought  He could have killed me in seconds

The small part of me that was terrified. So why did I still fight? Why am I still struggling to move? 

" Stop!" Izuku yells out at Stain who I now see is heading towards Lida and The unnamed Hero. 

" Get away from them!" I growl out and the rage under my skin wins over the fear. 

One look at Stains face and I can't help but flinch. 

He truly believed that Lida deserved to die and, that determination to kill drenched me in ice-cold water. 

" Lida's a good person you bastard!" I yell and Stain falters. 

" No hero should do something for revenge, but he admitted that mistake. Look at him and tell me he can't grow. That fact alone makes him worthy to be a hero" I growl out and Stain looks back at me with a face that I refuse the admit. 

" No one changes," He whispers out and for that second he sounded so broken, yet determined at the same time and I couldn't help but look away. 

Suddenly, a column of fire and a column of ice attack Stain, but he manages to avoid the fire and ice in that split second. 

Shoto came out of a nearby ally and Izu and Lida looked shocked. 

" Next time text me something more specific," Shot tells Izu in a voice that almost sounds like he is scolding my brother. 

" Next time run away from the villain that has killed acuall pro heros" I reply before I can stop myself and Izu looks at me with a now is not the time look. 

Shoto is fighting the Hero Killer and manages to hold him off using both his ice and fire powers. Meanwhile, I can't move even after I see Izu begin to move his fingers. 

The Hero Killer was about to overwhelm Shoto when Izuku activates One For All Full Cowl and leaps in to stop the Hero Killer's attack; Stain retaliates by knocking Izuku away with his elbow. Izuku and Shoto fall back. 

" How am I moving" Izu states more to himself and I grin. 

" It's by blood type!" I call out to my brother after thinking for a second. 

Izuku and Shoto begin strategizing, while Shoto is holding back the hero killer. 

Izuku again activates One For All Full Cowl and tries to attack the Hero Killer, but Stain slashes at Izuku with his katana, causing Izuku's leg to bleed; Stain licks his katana and activates his Quirk, which paralyzes Izuku. 

I quickly bandage my leg and ow bleeding cheek as I get the feeling of movement again. I would rather not give him more of my blood. 

" Sorry, you guys" Izuku calls out struggling. 

" Stop! You don't have to pay for my mistakes" Lida calls out and I groan. 

" Can you stop pitying yourself. We are here for you Lida and we're not leaving" I call out to him, shoving Shto out of the way of Stain as I sidestep his next attack. 

" If you want to stop this then stand up and remember the type of man you want to be" Shoto continues and I nod. 

Stain then cuts through Shoto's ice wall and sends him through an ally wall. 

I feel my animal instinct reign free as I lunge at Stain. 

Without stopping to think I send flurries of punches

Without stopping to think I send flurries of punches. I hit him twice as I feel myself cough out some blood. 

I send a quick look at Shot who was struggling to stand and I continue to fight Stain. I grin as I begin to see what he will do before he can do it. This is when the actual fight starts. 

A now standing Shot sends a blast of ice at stain, who doges it easily. 

Stain runs at Shot and aims his sword time stops as I teleport in front of him. I faintly register that I have no time to create a barrier and tense waiting for the blow that doesn't come. 

I open my eyes and see Lida standing over a broken katana. 

I feel Shoto's hold on me tighten as I look back at him. He is pale and looking through me slightly trembling.

He lets out a sigh as I am pulled at his chest and I feel his shutter. 

For a second it's just us. Then the spell is broken and I begin to heal Native and Shoto heads out to fight with Izu and Lida.