ch 23 tournament.

After Shoto and I parted ways, I decided to try and find All Might again. That was before Momo dragged me into the girls changing room. Every girl in class One A is here. 

" All right, The teachers want the girls of class one A to get the hype of for the sports festival." Mina cheered and I already wanted out. Then I looked behind Jiro and paled. 

" Please don't tell me that we are dressing in those" Ocho said behind me and I slightly agreed. 

" Sorry girls teachers orders," Mina said and I sighed. I am going to kill whoever ordered this.  But if I have to do it I won't complain. 

I got dressed into the cheerleader outfit that Momo made, and was surprised, and kind of shocked on how well it fit. 

" Momo how did you know my size," I asked her and she blushed. 

" Denki gave them to me as he walked away," She said and I pursed my lips. 

" How does he have my sizes Momo" I asked calmly, the room getting darker. Momo shook her head and sighed. 

Well, I have someone else to kill today. 

We walked into the arena cheering as Mis sensei started talking about 1 A bringing the hype. 

" Wait you didn't make us do this sensei" Momo asked as I walked towards Denki and Mineta who had blood flowing down their noses. 

I sent a quick look towards my brother and grinned when I saw him blushing at what Ocho was wearing. Katsuki was, being the overprotective brother he is and growling at everyone who looked at me. Shoto was again up in flames turning a bright red. 

The amusement left my eyes the second that I turned towards Denki and Mineta. 

" You to have 5 seconds to run and scream for mercy," I say, my voice barely above a whisper as the rage I held towards both of these perves, broke free. 

In an instant I had both boys knocked out and I was walking back towards Katsuki who gave me a high five as I walked by him. He instantly gave me his jacket leaving himself in a white t-shirt. 

He was glaring at someone to my right and when I followed his gaze I saw Shoto looking away his second jacket burned of the halfway mark.

I stifled a laugh and he instantly glared at me which made me laugh harder. Katsuki looked t me, then at Shoto, then back at me and his eyes widened. 

" Aw hell No" He growled and I held him back. 

"Aw hell yes now listen" I snap back and Listen to Midnight explain the next stage. 

Round 1

Izuku Midoriya vs. Hitoshi Shinso- Shinso's quirk is mind control but thankfully Izu has a hard head and managed to shake out of it after a few threats from me. :)

Shoto Todoroki vs. Hanta Sero- This had to be the fastest battle all day. Shoto literally didn't have time to blink, before he won. 

Denki Kaminari vs. Ibara Shiozaki- Shiozaki had an easy win after Denki fried himself. 

Tenya Iida vs. Mei Hatsume- Lida won without much of a fight. 

Yuga Aoyama vs. Mina Ashido- Mina winning this and Aoyama's face will be something that I remember forever. 

Isabella Midiriya vs. Momo Yaoyorozu-  I used All for One to speed me up and used my shadows to restrain her as I  pushed her out of the ring. 

Eijiro Kirishima vs. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu- Draw at first and then in the second round Kiri won. 

Katsuki Bakugo vs. Ochaco Uraraka- Och used her gravity quirk to attack with sharp rocks, but Katsuki still won. 

Round 2

Izuku Midoriya vs. Shoto Todoroki- Izu broke his arm but managed to convince Shoto to use his flames. Shoto looks relieved yet shocked at this. Not to mention that his dad suddenly started screaming about Shoto finally being able to defeat All Might which crept me and a lot of people out. 

Tenya Iida vs. Ibara Shiozaki- Lida basically sped her out of the rink, with a face saying that he is as so done. 

Isabella Midoriya vs. Mina Ashido- Taking a page from Lida's book I just used my shadows to push Mina out of the rink. 

Katsuki Bakugo vs. Eijiro Kirishima- Katsuki won, , but not after some romantic tension filled the air. 

Round 3

Shoto Todoroki vs. Tenya Iida- Shoto didn't use his flames, just ice. Still won though. 

Katsuki Bakugo vs. Isabella Midoriya- I forced Kats into close combat, knowing that he worked better in medium combat. Using my shadows as a shield and All for One to boost my speed a led him into a corner and then he practically exploded himself out of the ring. 

Finals. 

Isabella Midoriya vs. Shoto Todoroki- Shoto actually used his fire from the start making me smile. It also made me forget that we were in a ring. After what felt like 30 minutes Shoto and I created a large explosion of fire and light and Shoto smirking but looked like he was about to topple over and I was out of bounds by a centimeter. 

" Are you kidding me" I called out, actually pissed off. and Shoto's smirk only grew wider as he fell to the floor. I teleported next to him and draped his arm over my shoulder. 

" I hate you" I stated, but the fondness in my eyes made that opinion mute. 

" I l-" Shoto started, but then fell asleep. I chuckled and sent a wink towards All Might who was sending a, when did this happen, vibe. 

I then had to basically carry him to the winner's pole, Heal him, and then slap him to wake him up. Katsuki who had heard what Shoto was about to say to me, was about to murder him, causing the heroes to have to restrain him. 

All Might then flew in with the meddles in hand. 

"you have the strength the be a great hero, learn how to plan, and try to get your enemies to follow your lead and fight on your terms. You have excellent control over your quirk, but you don't think about the other damage you do." All Might tells Katsuki as he draped the medal over a now calm Katsuki. 

" Isa, you need to learn to focus on your surroundings as well as creating a high impact attack with your quirk. You have a good brain and your use of your quirk is outstanding, but you can use a better form when attacking. " He states putting the medal around my neck. I give him a grin that he completely returns. 

" Young Todoroki you have to learn to control your fireside. The damage you do with it is extensive. You have wonderful control over your ice and your strategies are some of the best I've seen. Congratulations." All Might finishes and I can't help but grin. 

I share a look with Shoto. Let's go.