12 heading to USJ

After the disaster of the class president and the break-in, nothing interesting happened until around 12:30 the next day. 

Mr. Aizawa came up to his desk and coughed to gain our attention. 

"Tomorrow you lot will be heading to USJ" He stated bluntly and the class erupted into whispers.  

"Wait... You mean Universal Studio Japan" Kaminari asked and I could feel Mr. Aizawa's are you kidding me face. He sighed and looked as if he was about to fall over. 

"No I mean Unforeseen Simulation Joint its basically a practical training area that is designed to simulate any kind of accident or disaster." He explained and a smirk grew on my face as the class began to plan what they would do. 

"Interesting" I mumbled as my eyes gleamed. Sure Mr. Aizawa's test was fun, but with this, I could actually see if being a hero is for me. A buzz filled my senses as I stiffened. Something bad is going to happen. The blood rushed from my face as my gut kept telling me to run. My eyesight turned blurry as I took a breath. 

I was drawn back to the actual world with a hand to my shoulder. Shoto was looking at me with a confused arc of his eyebrow. He let go as class started and I could still feel the swarm of fear in my gut. 

I looked up front to see Izu excitedly talking to Ocho and Lida, on the other hand, Katsuki was grinning along with Kirishima. 

I look down and determination flows through my veins like liquid lava. If something bad is going to happen I'll make sure that they are safe. I'd bet my life on it. 

As lunch started I stood up waved to Izu and Kats and walked towards the teacher's lounge.  

" I'm borrowing All Might for a second" I called out as I dragged my teacher outside. I saw the amusement clear on the teacher's face so I did a quick bow and continued on my way. 

" No please this way," All Might says dryly and I gave a quick chuckle. 

" I've told you about my quirks right. " I say before he can ask me a question. He nods with an eyebrow raised as I begin to mumble. 

" I thought only your brother does that," All Might asks and I shake myself from my thoughts. 

" Everyone in my family does I just hide it" I reply quickly. 

" So...Want to tell me why you kidnapped me," All Might asks and I nod. I explain everything and All Might's grin fades. 

" I am going to tell Nezu to have some Hero's on call but that's all I can do" He states and I nod that's all I need. 

" Can I go to the hero support group during your class?" I ask already leaving. I hear him sigh and wave me off giving me a pass. 

I enter the room and grin seeing all the equipment. Only two people are here. One is a woman in her mid-twenties and the other is midnight. Both look at me and smile. 

" What are you doing here," the woman asks kindly and I feel myself relax. One wors nope. I shake it off and send a quick glare to the woman who narrowed her eyes in my direction. 

As I walk toward the table I answer there question. 

" All Might, gave me permission to remake my consume while his class goes on," I say and both woman grin. I learn that the women is from a support company and she actually made this year's costumes. Her name is Nicole. 

With the help of Midnight and Nicole, I finish my new costume. With Midnights help I kept the green albeit much lighter than what I am used too and now have a stylish design going for my costume. Nicole helped me with the material and weapons aspect of my costume. A black belt has a compressed medkit and my two guns. ( Remember that her guns shoot compressed versions of Isa's quirk). My small knife is attached to my thigh and I loved the design in all. 

I even got two new quirks from my two teachers

I even got two new quirks from my two teachers. Midnights and Nicoles are kinda similar but they work differently.  I quickly put this new costume into my case and grinned. The boots and gloves may look soft, but both are able to harden into a metallic surface. As a plus, this costume is more designed. Don't get me wrong on Izu it's not bad, but it's bland in my and Midnights taste. 

I entered the class with about 10 minutes left. 

" How did your new costume turn out," All Might asked and everyone was looking at me. 

" Great Midnight helped me," I said with a grin knowing the chaos I created. 

" WHAT" All Might, Katsuki, and Izu yelled, and Kaminari and Mineta were suddenly passed out. Momo and Ocho grinned back at me. Shoto was looking away from me so I couldn't see his reaction. 

" I swear Isabella" Izu threatened and I smirked. The bell rang and I teleported to Alex's shop before I got tackled by an overprotective brother. 

" Hey I don't feel like going home so can I stay here," I asked casually and Alex and her mom looked at me and laughed. 

" Of course dear" her mom replied and I quickly texted mom telling her I was sleeping over. 

I explained the situation to Alex and she grinned. 

" So do the guns I made work," She asked and I nodded. 

" I showed them to Midnight and Nicole they work great with their quirks" I explain and Alex nods. Alex then goes to designer mode and nods and starts to give me some ideas. 

The next morning

I stood in my new costume in front of the bus. 

" Oh thank god" Izuku sighs and Katsuki nods. 

" Looking cool Isa!" Ocho states and hugs me. Momo nods and complements the craftsmanship. She also ends up kicking Mineta when he gets to close. Shoto along with a few others were red. 

" Your new costume looks nice" Shoto complements and I smile. 

" Thanks, Shoto," I say and he nods and walks away. I turn to the rest of the class who were still staring at me. 

" Unless I got raised from the dead you guys shouldn't be gaping like that" I state and walk balk to Ocho and Momo.