ch 32 end of training

I stood in front of Sir Nighteye's agency and smiled. 

Mirio, Bubble girl, Nighteye, and Centipeder were standing in front of me grinning/seriously. 

" Thank you for helping me improve," I say with a bow and Mirio practically tackles me. 

" You are coming back at least once a month no questions asked," He said and I smiled. 

" Maybe" I answered with a wink and he laughed. 

" No seriously you're coming back even if I have to drag you," Bubble girl tells me and I nod. 

" Of course" I reply cheekily and Nighteye walks up to me. 

" I expect great things," He said and walked off the others following behind him. 

 I walked down the road taking in the news. 

The hero Endeavor captures the infamous Hero Killer

I roll my eyes slightly, but sight. We weren't even supposed to be there so I guess I understand. 

The train stops around 30 minutes from my house. When I take my first step out of the train I hear someone call my name. 

I turn around to see Shoto, Izu, and Lida. 

" Hey guys what's up," I ask when they catch up to me. 

" Have you seen the news?" Izu asks and I nod. 

" Endeavor saves UA students and a hero from the hero killer," I say sarcastically with a roll of my eyes. I see Shoto cough down a laugh, and Izu and Lida slightly smile. 

" How lame" I comment as we pass another TV. Sounds of agreement come from the boys. 

" So Shoto how was your internship with your savour" I say sarcastically and giggle as he shoots me a glare. 

" Don't even" He replies and I laugh. 

" How did your brother take the hero killer thing?" Izu an\sked Lida and Lida sighs. 

" He was terrified, he yelled at me for a while, but in the end, I think if I ended up killing the hero Killer like I wanted he would have been heartbroken" He answered and I sent him a smile. 

" Sibling do tend to yell at you huh?" Izu said with a small look at me. 

" I had every right to yell at you Izuku Midoriya," I said sharply. Shoto coughs and I straighten myself and blush. 

" Love you Isa" He replies with a blush. 

"... Don't take any offense to this, but are you sure that Isabella is younger than you?" Lida asks and I feel a smirk rise on my lips. 

" Yes/No" Izu and I reply. He pouts and I laugh with a look of Shoto's face of amusement. 

We walk down the train and Izu and Lida go see Ocho who is waving at us. 

As I am about to follow them I am pulled into a kiss. My breath hitches and I place my hand on Shoto's chest. 

" Don't make me worry again" He states, tracing his thumb over my cheek, with one last kiss he walks away leaving me stunned. 

I walk back to Izu and the rest, Ocho is awwing and squealing, while Izu is giving me a smug look. 

" I swear I will push you onto Ocho " I growled at him, when Ocho turned away. His cheeks turned red and he stammered a response. 

" We still have two days before we have to go back to class" Ocho states and looks towards a waiting Mina and Momo. 

" We should totally do something" Mina replies. 

" How about a girls night" Momo continues and I instantly agree. 

" We should bring baby pics!" Mina squealed and Ocho and I agreed. Mina started sending out an invite to every girl in class 1-A. 

" Can I invite a friend" I put in and Mina nods. 

" The more the better, what house are we doing it at?" Mina responds and asks. 

" We can do it at mine" Momo answer and I hear Mina squeal again. I look towards Izu and Lida who are standing awkwardly next to us and I smirk. 

" Izu are you coming?" I ask pointing Mina and Momo. 

" I am not a girl" He states confusingly, and then a lightbulb hit. 

He then proceeds to drag Lida and himself out of the room. 

" Alright! Time for a girl's night out!" Mina yells and I laugh/