ch 30 win or loss

The fight is over. Izuku is dragging an unconscious Stain while Shoto has not let go of me. 

I've completely healed Native and Lida, while Izu and Shoto only have a few cuts and bruises. 

Soto's hand was wrapped around my waist and I was leaning against him practically falling asleep. 

Then an extremely short, elderly man that has short, spiky hair and a beard suddenly flying kicked Izu. In that instant, I was pulled behind Shto and Shoto growled. 

" Gran Torino!" Izu yelled and I relaxed going back to holding onto Shoto. Shot realizes that this is a hero and gives me a look that is almost comical. 

" Can you not stay still brat!" Gran Torino yelled at Iza and I watched as other pro heroes showed up including Endeavor. 

" As long as your alright" Gran Torino finished. 

I almost grinned as Endeavor and Shoto glared at each other, and Endeavor was looking at my arm wrapped around Shoto's with a face that said  I have no idea what to do right now. 

Suddenly, the winged Nomu-like creature appears in the sky. 

" Duck" Gran Torino stated and I felt myself being pulled down. 

The winged Nomu-like creature grabs Izuku and prepares to fly away. Gran Torino prepares to propel himself into the air to rescue Izuku and Shoto starts to activate his fire. I, on the other hand, am already sending shadows to stab the Nomu. 

Stain regains consciousness and frees himself from the ropes with a blade up his sleeve. I really don't care right now as I am trying to save my brother. 

Stain licks off the winged Nomu-like creature's blood from the female pro hero's face and activates his Quirk. The winged Nomu-like creature becomes paralyzed due to Stain's Quirk and stops flying, dropping Izuku in the process.

I teleport to Izu and take him to the ground by teleporting to Shoto. 

Stain stabs the winged Nomu-like creature's brain and defeats it, causing to fall to the ground. 

Stain, despite being heavily injured, saved my big brother while I missed every hit I made. 

" Everything I do is to purge the world from fake heroes and create a just land" Stain states and I narrow my eyes. Those are just excuses. 

Stain's bandaged mask falls off, revealing that he does not have a nose, I pale and look at him in shock, as far as I can tell even the pro's were slightly disturbed. 

 Stain, despite his heavy injuries, steps forward. 

" Come and fight me, fakers, the only person who will kill me is All Might" Stain calls out and turns. 

" After this, the hero world will be fixed" He finishes and I take a step forward. 

Stain unleashes a bloody malefic aura which instills fear into everyone present; I tense and stand in front of my friends and brother, one of the Pro Heroes fall down out of fear, Shoto and Tenya fall to their knees, Izuku becomes terrified, Gran Torino becomes tense, and even Endeavor takes a step back. 

Stain takes a step forward, but the grievous injuries of his perforated lungs due to his broken ribs causes Stain to finally lose consciousness. 

Everyone is shocked and stunned that even though the Hero Killer lost consciousness, Stain is still standing.

The next minutes are a blur. I remember Shot and Izu grabbing onto me. Izu falling down and as I was about to turn around I felt the world go black. 

The last thing I saw was Shoto trying to get me to stay awake. 

In the darkness, I heard my shadow form scoff. 

" Weak" It stated blandly and I felt my heart stop before I blacked out.