CH 13 Villains

Ocho was sitting with Izu behind Shoto and me. Momo was sitting next to me with Jirou on her other side. 

" Best quirks huh," Ocho asks. 

" Definitely Todoroki, Bakugo, and female Midoriya" Krirshima replies and I smirk. 

" Yes, but Bakugo's attitude makes you doubt that he will be a hero" Tsuyu states, and Kats explodes. 

" WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DAMN EXTRA" He screams and I hold him back. 

" I thought we talked about this," I say and Katsuki growls at Tsuyu while sitting down. 

" Kirishima just call me Isa so we don't get confused," I say and he nods. 

" Well you can call me whatever you want" he declares and I laugh. 

"Ok Kiri, I say and he grins. 

"That's so manly" he yells and I look towards a staring Shoto. 

"You get along with everyone, He asks though its more of a statement. I nod and he then looks out the window. 

Okay than...

Time skip

"Hello, students" 13 started and almost everyone was gushing over her. She got a few replies and some questions.

"As you know your quirks are powerful as you saw during the Aizawa test, but they are also destructive and can hurt people if you use them wrongly. You saw this to an extent during the All Might test. " She said and a few people looked uneasy. I stood my ground and suddenly I felt the urge to run again. It was like I was a rabbit in a field full of wolves. I clenched my teeth as I steadied my breath. I looked around and saw nothing yet.

I hated this feeling it was unbearable. I heard Aizawa explain to 13 that All Might used his hours and I could help but growl. I told him that something was going to happen.

I felt the rest of my attention wane as a purple portal appeared out of nowhere. I heard the warning leave my throat before I even registered what was happening.

" I thought All Might should have been here," A blue-haired guy said. He had hands plastered throughout his body and wore a black shirt. I could barely breathe as I felt the desire and bloodlust radiate off of him. The teachers got in front of us but I remained frozen.

I heard Ocho whimper and that shook me out of my frozen state. Aizawa was fighting some of the lackeys. I took out my two guns and shot the guy next to Mr. Aizawa. Mr. Aizawa stared at me and I snapped.

" I know I am amazing sensei, but might want to focus" I call out and continue to shoot some of the small fry using Midnight's quirk, knocking them out instantly. Soon I am in front of 13 taking down the people closing upon us.

I hear Kats and Kiri ask 13 to go with me, but she refuses. I can't hear why, because I am heading closer to Mr. Aizawa. I never stop shooting even as I hear someone talk to 13 and the rest of my class.

I look back only to see a mist person through my class into different zones.

"IZU, KATS" I yell as I see them hurled through the sky. Tears stung my eyes as I tried to run in the direction of my brother. Thugs blocked my way and I placed my guns back on my belt. All For One and Yin and Yang use too much energy so I enter my cougar persona and lung at the group. There was no contest and I turned my head towards my brother.

" Midoriya he is fine, continue fighting" I hear Aizawa state and I grit my teeth and slash any thug that enters my general direction. I try to stay calm, but darkness clouds my mind. The side effect of Yin and Yang is that my mental stability is represented through good and bad.

" Midoriya I'll leave the rest to you alright" Aizawa calls out as he heads to the ring leader.

I keep an eye on the fight as I slash down the rest of the small fry. Aizawa gets his arm disintegrated as he punches the bluenett. Suddenly a huge creature appears behind him and literally swings Sensei across the plaza.

" Sensei" I call out heading over to him. He is badly wounded and tears again begin to fall down my face. I start to heal him until I feel a hit onto my side and I am sent flying, Pain vibrates through my rib cages as I grab the ground in order to land.

I glare at the monster that hurt my teacher. I hear Sensei calls as I propel myself towards the nomu. Summoning One for All and cheetah speed I begin to throw Nomu around like a rag doll.

I hear the creep ( Shigarashi) start to explain that the Nomu was created to defeat All Might and to tell you the truth I really don't give a fuck.

Nomu suddenly grabs my arm and smashes my head into the concrete. My vision blurs and a warm liquid flows down my head and neck. My scenes go numb and I can hear Aizawa sensei call my name and rip the Nomu off me.

I can only watch as Nomu uses Aizawa sensei as a punching bag. I hear footsteps and look at the creep who is standing over me. He grabs my head with his middle finger elevated, pulling me up to his level.

I try to muster a glare, but I can barely feel my hands much less my face.

" Too bad you're a hero you're pretty good," he tells me and I mentally curse him out, my legs are lip beneath me and some creep is holding me by my head.

" Isa!" I hear Izu call out and I turn my head to see my brother, Tsuyu, and Minoru standing a mile away. They look horrified and Izu is shaking. I watch as Kats and Kiri show up. Kats stops dead in his tracks and looks at me wide-eyed, while Kiri mirrors Tsuyu.

I lift my lips in an imitation of a smile and open my lips.

" Sorry min'na" I say and am disappointed at the weakness of my voice as I begin to blackout.