Water Fountain

Genre: ?

Mina, a young japanese girl that lived in Korea for as long as she could remember. She had indeed made many friends, more than she even expected. Life was fine for her, thanks to having so many companions within her side.

She was just applying some makeup to her face, looking as pretty as she already was, though her natural beauty was actually already elysian too, or that's what many people had always told her all the time. Mina then brushed her brown hair gently with her comb while looking at her own reflection in the mirror, her angelic face glimmering.

The japanese brunette subconsciously smiled at herself while placing the comb back on the table. She cleared her throat and fixed some strands of hair that were almost covering her eyes, sighing a low one while closing them softly, looking like she was taking her time reminiscing some kind of memory she shared.

-

She arrived at the gates of the mall, and paid the taxi driver while bowing at him politely with her famous gummy smile. The driver responded the smile and soon he drove off the area afterwards in a moderate speed, his car soon blending in with the other vehicles as it disappeared out of plain sight. Mina exhaled and checked her purse to make sure everything was inside; hoping nothing was left in the taxi.

After making sure everything's set to go, she felt someone holding her shoulder, slightly startling the young japanese girl as Mina flinched a bit at the sudden unexpected direct contact.

She turned to her back to see none other than a girl who's two years younger than her, shorter than her if necessary to be stated. Her heart beat in an immensely quick speed when her eyes laid on the girl with the korean nationality. Son Chaeyoung, the girl whom she had a crush on for a very long time, ten years since she was twelve years old, perhaps.

"Mina unnie!" she giggled with her eyes halfway closed from her big bright smile, with the positive energy radiating from that one certain smile, or that's what the brunette felt.

"Aish, Chaeyoung-ah, are you trying to give me a heart attack?" she managed to joke with a light chuckle while playfully holding her chest. "Anyway, I came her on time, just as you told me to." she added with a light smile, a proud one, since she used to be late.

"Now that's awesome!" the other girl with short hair lightly clapped her hands in excitement and grinned. Mina swore she could melt just by looking at her. She blushed when Chaeyoung held her hand softly. "Let's go, Minari. I don't want to waste any time, have some fun!" she squealed and pulled the japanese girl.

"Geez, slow down!" she whined, although she was internally screaming in happiness for her hand was hold by the very girl she loved most.

'You're making me fall harder for you.'

-

"I think this looks tasty. Do you want to buy it, Mina unnie?" Chaeyoung asked cutely while pointing at the tteokbokki, spicy rice cakes. The older brunette looked at the snack, unamused, but after talking a short glance at the korean girl's adorable aegyo, would she have the daringness to reject? She shook her head lightly and walked to Chaeyoung while agreeing.

"I don't want to buy it, but I will buy it for you." she smiled. The shorter girl yayed in happiness and lightly hugged her, flattering her heart.

-

"Hmm, this shirt looks good. Should I try it, Mina unnie?" she asked. They were both in an outfit store, searching for some good-looking clothes they could at least lay their eyes on.

"Sure, go ahead and try it in the dressing room over there." she pointed out towards the room. Chaeyoung nodded and scurried there while holding the clothes she was intending to try.

While waiting for the girl, Mina sat on a stool while playing her phone, scrolling through some photos of the two of them, lots of selfies contained in it. She smiled while looking at how cute the girl was whenever they took a picture together.

"She is so irresistible." she mumbled to herself and smiled.

Soon, the door was opened and it revealed Chaeyoung wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with a text saying 'Wake Up' written in a simple bold font over the shirt.

"How do I look, Mina unnie?" she chuckled nervously, thinking that she looked ugly from the expression Mina gave her. The japanese girl left her mouth agape and her eyes slightly widened in total surprise from the amazing sight standing in front of her very own eyes. She looked mesmerizing in it, her body captivating and her face incredibly stunning. And those kissable lips, oh how she wished she could kiss them all day long.

"You look....perfect."

-

After they finished eating, Mina and Chaeyoung went to the big garden beside the mall, where many people were seen walking together side by side, some couples holding hands while wearing jackets since it would be winter soon. Many kids were playing around and cheering together with some adults supervising them, and all of the birds flying around there chirped in pure harmony.

"This place is very relaxing, don't you think, Mina unnie?" Chaeyoung smiled while they were walking together along the track.

"Yeah, you're right, but aren't you feeling a little bit too cold?" she expressed her concerns. The korean girl shook her head and grinned. She then held her hand softly, their small fingers intertwining like ropes being tied together.

"Nah, I feel warm when I'm......with you..." she looked down shyly. Mina widened her eyes from the sudden statement, and froze in place.

"W-with me?" Mina blinked her eyes several times in disbelief, her own ears could not be able to believe what she just said. Sure, it seemed like a confession, but it couldn't be, right? Chaeyoung slowly nodded her head with a small blush tinted on both sides of her chubby cheeks.

"Y-yeah.... I-I'm sorry if I said that. I shouldn't have-"

"I like you, Son Chaeyoung." Mina emboldened herself to immediately confess her hidden feelings she had been keeping for years to the girl she liked. It's now or never. After she said it, it seemed like she mentally slapped herself a thousand times for being a fool. Chaeyoung was taken aback by surprised from the unexpected confession. But somehow, her heart was beating very fast the moment Mina said it from her own mouth.

"Y-you like me?" she stuttered. Mina took a deep breath in and braved herself to say it once again.

"Yes I do. I liked you since ten years ago when we first met in high school. Since then I have never not liked you at all. But I know if you don't have any feelings for me. It's okay. I can accept it." she weakly smiled. "I just don't want you to feel dis-"

Choop

And then the korean girl kissed her right on the lips without hesitation. They were both blushing in total surprise and embarrassment. Then, Chaeyoung held both of the brunette's hands and they looked at each other. She smiled at her.

"I love you, Mina unnie."

The japanese girl couldn't believe what she just felt and hear at the same time. She confessed to her, and instead she kissed her too. Was it a dream? No, she knew herself this was all real, and smiled like happy penguin, and they kissed again.

"I love you, Chaeyoung-ah."

And then she woke up while crying.

If you pay close attention, the text on Chaeyoung's cloth already says it all.
HAHAHAHAHA what a twist ^_^
I have now decided that I won't tell the genre of each oneshot so that you would figure out by yourself. Also, now I have a thing where since I made 17 one-word-titled oneshots, now I will make 17 more two-word-titled oneshots.