Costumes

Genre: Fluff, Comedy(?)

"Trick or Treat!" two little kids, a boy and a girl, cheered while lifting two bags, both orange-painted and pumpkin-carved, eagerly waiting for of course, treats, candies. The one who opened the house gave a plain face, but soon it turned into a genuinely happy smile as she handed them a total of ten candies, each of different flavours.

"My two favourite children. Happy Halloween!" the woman donning The Mad Hatter costume exclaimed and high-fived them both at the same time while giggling. They all smiled and bowed.

"Happy Halloween too, Jeongyeon unnie!" they cheered in unison as the two kids soon left her house while proceeding to their next targets while happily carrying their small bags.

"Aigoo, why would you give them so many candies, they would have diabetes because of you later." her wife Nayeon, who was wearing a black costume with ears sticking out of her head, pouted in disapproval as she folded her arms while shaking her head. Jeongyeon chuckled and pinched her cheek.

"I know that's not the reason. I know you want some too, love." she wiggled her eyebrows. Her wife then smiled sweetly and they hugged while resting their foreheads against each other. "Happy Halloween, Yoo Nayeon." she kissed her.

"Happy Halloween, Yoo Jeongyeon."

-

"Sana yah, where are the pumpkin bags?" Dahyun called in a high voice from across the kitchen. Her japanese girlfriend, who was decorating their walls with creepy lights and spooky snakes and skulls, heard her call and immediately went to Dahyun.

"Pumpkin bags? W-what do you mean?" she furrowed her eyebrows. Dahyun sighed in frustration and raised her arms.

"Y-you didn't make them?!" she widened her eyes. "I thought we promised to make the pumpkin bags so we could go around doing 'Trick or Treat'!" she pouted. Sana rolled her eyes and kissed her cheek.

"Darling, we haven't agreed on it yet." she chuckled while her lips still on her girlfriend's creamy white cheek. Dahyun only frowned and buried her face to the crook of Sana's neck. Her girlfriend, who noticed her sulking, melted upon the sight of her angelic treasure and sighed in defeat. "But....we still have time to make them, am I right?" she tried to cheer her up, and she succeeded. "Say, why don't we dress up as our costumes today? Me as the evil chick from Snow White and you as...I dunno...Genie from Aladdin?"

Soon, Dahyun looked at her and retained her bright cheerful smile as she eagerly bobbed her head in agreement.

"Deal! Happy Halloween baby!" the tofu girl squealed in pure excitement and then she tightly hugged Sana. The japanese girl could only smile warmly and hugged her back while kissing the crown of her head.

-

Everyone said Happy Halloween to their loved ones with joy while celebrating this special and yearly event, the children running around with pumpkin bags hanging on their arms while knocking the doors of every house they could spot.

The two little kids who previously went to Jeongyeon's house arrived at another house, a house which had its front yard decorated with lit up pumpkins and spooky lights hanging around the house. They arrived at the doorstep while tiptoeing and the boy embraced himself as he knocked on the door. They clearly knew who the house belonged to.