MR Series: Eternal Love (Final)

This takes place after oneshot 'Sunflower'

"Okay, Chae, open your eyes now." Mina whispered as she was standing behind her lover. Slowly, Chaeyoung, who couldn't wait to see what her girlfriend was preparing, opened her eyes, and saw a box of came filled with cream decorations that said 'Happy Birthday Honey!'

Not only that, beside the cake was a neatly folded black suit, presented to her proudly.

"W-wait, is this-?"

"Yeah, you used to tell me that you wod definitely look cool in a black suit, right? Now's your time to show me, honey." 'Scent' Mina replied softly, kissing her lover's cheek.

"Yipeee, my girlfriend here really is the best." Chaeyoung chuckled before she immediately reached out towards the suit, wearing it quickly. Mina who had been watching her for a long time didn't expect her to look this wonderful, her eyes were rounded. "How do I look?" Chaeyoung asked nervously with a light giggle as she presented herself to her lover.

"You look hot, baby." Mina bit her lower lip trying to tease Chaeyoung who looked at her with furrowed brows, but she immediately grinned at the Japanese girl's behavior. Mina moved her hand as if she was pulling Chaeyoung's invisible tie.

The two of them immediately embraced each other, and their lips joined together once again, their own eyes closed immersed in this sense of eternal bliss, the love that made their hearts beat strongly, just for each other.

"Hmm....which one do I look better as? A bartender? A secret agent? A lawyer?"

"You look better as my groom."  Mina wiggled her eyebrows up and down, kissing Chaeyoung's lips once again. She then hugged her again, finding comfort in Chaeyoung's warmth. "Happy birthday once again, honey. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life by your side."

"Me too, baby, me too." Chaeyoung stroked Mina's hair. It had been several years since the day 'Devil' Chaeyoung threatened their relationship and the lives of all Minas in all Universes, but, fortunately, it turned out that all problems could be resolved if you could just look at the other side. It all depends on perspective.

"Chae, hold my hand."

"Why?"

"Just hold it."

"O-okay Minari, d-don't scare me, arasseo?"

Mina just laughed at her girlfriiend who was dressed amazingly but acting like a child. Their hands then intertwined, and Mina closed her eyes before they suddenly disappeared and reached another place.

Chaeyoung was immediately surprised by the crowded and noisy situation, the two of them were surrounded by so many people who were busy cheering watching another scene.

"W-what is this ?! A concert? Justin Bieber's concert?!" Chaeyoung shouted at Mina because everyone was so noisy they couldn't even hear their own voices.

"Look, Chae, look." Mina pointed at the stage. When Chaeyoung saw what her girlfriend was pointing at, her eyes were fully rounded and her lips parted in shock. On the stage in front of them, there were 9 girls who were singing while dancing with their full passion to the music being played.

It turns out that they were in another Universe where Mina and Chaeyoung were part of the 9-member KPop Girl Group called TWICE.

One in a million, cheer up
You're something special
One in a million, the only one in the world

You're a masterpiece
You are perfect
One in a million, I believe in you, you’re perfect

The song immediately melted Chaeyoung's heart, who didn't realize that Mina had been looking at her lover's face from the side, grateful to God for giving her this gift, giving her this power so that she could meet her true soulmate, even though they were from different Universes.

"I'm so lucky to have you, Son Chaeyoung. Happy birthday my one and only baby."  whispered Mina near the girl's ear.  Chaeyoung immediately looked at her with teary eyes and hugged the Japanese girl tightly.

Once again, they found their eternal happiness, and so will all Minas and Chaeyoungs in all Universes.

❀THE ~ END❀

SIKE (The Real Ending?)

In a spaceship, of an unknown Universe, a figure sat on his throne, watching a couple kissing on his advanced holographic monitor screen. 'Scent' Mina along with her lover Chaeyoung from Universe 547.

"I knew for sure that weak Son Chaeyoung from Universe 304 would lose to love. How pity, what a waste." said the figure with a sarcastic laugh. "Myoui Mina of Universe 363, enjoy your short-lived moment with your precious lover." said the Mighty Lord.

"Sane," called another figure. This figure stood and walked like a human, but had a yellow wolf head with pink glowing eyes.  Yes, an alien in the form of a wolf walking like a human. "Which Universes are we going to destroy next?"

The Mighty Lord named Sane hummed briefly, before looking at his monitor screen again, looking at Mina and Chaeyoung's intimate love. The alien wolf then stood up from his seat and walked towards his friend who looked similar to him, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Universe 363, then Universe 547. And don't bother sending the armada. I'll take matters into my own hands, just like the old times, this won't take long." Sane said before he disappeared, ready to destroy Universe 363 before going to the Universe where 'Scent' Mina and Chaeyoung were.

BAHAHAHAHA

Also, this is how Sane looks like

And this is how the other alien wolf looks like

His name is Dark Wizard

They're aliens called Wuforians. They're my ocs and they will be the villains of my Multiverse of Harmony Saga

Alright, this is the end of Multiversal Romance series! Now I shall put more focus back into my main MiChaeng saga. Til we meet again! I'll be sure to publish more oneshots soon~