Promise

Continuation of Miss
Genre: Angst

"Minari"

"Hm?"

"If one day, I die at a bad timing, how would you react?"

"Gosh, Chaengie, of course I'll cry over you so bad. You're the person I really love, don't you know that?"

"Aww that's so sweet."

"Now my question, how would you react if I die?"

"Hmm, I'll cry an ocean over you." *giggles*

Mina could only smile and pulled her lover closer towards her, making a strong and warm loving hug.

"I will always love you, Chaeyoungie."

"Promise?"

-

She sobbed, her hand tightly clenching the plushie her gone lover once bought for her as her birthday gift. She looked at the ring on her finger of her left hand, and planted a soft kiss on its diamond, smiling a vague one. Again, tears began streaming down her soft puffy eyes, drenching her cheeks. "God why am I so stupid. I'm so sorry, Chaeyoung. I'm so so so sorry." she cried out and fell onto her bed, the bed that used to be theirs. It kept a bundle of precious memories both sadness and joy.

She let her tears flow along the sheets, making them warm and wet, and then she put her palm against her chest, feeling her heartbeats getting faster from the emotional pain and guilt she had been putting in herself all this time. She sobbed and sobbed endlessly, mentally beating herself for she had wronged the poor innocent girl that used to be her lover, and probably still was, that's what she thought to herself. She still loved her, despite that she considered herself responsible for her death.

"If only I would have not cheated on her, if only she wouldn't have turned back, the truck couldn't have hit her. This is all my fault." she cried and slapped herself, her once elegant and organized hair growing messy, her eyes growing swollen from the endless amount of crying, and her face that once used to be beautiful and angelic, or that's what Chaeyoung used to tell her, already slowly and slowly becoming pale. And yet she didn't care. All she cared about was her girl, who was now gone.

Knock knock

She figured out a guest had arrived at her doorstep. Strange, she hadn't invited any single person to her unwelcoming house ever since Chaeyoung's funeral. The day after she got into the accident, the girls went furious and emotional when they found out Mina was cheating on her for four years without them even knowing any clue, well, that's except for Sana and Momo who found out first when they spotted her and the other guy kissing and flirting in the bar two years ago, and that's how she found someone else; with the help of getting drunk, and a disgusting one night stand that would make her regret her actions since then.

She still remembered when Nayeon slapped her in the hospital the day they visited Chaeyoung before she let out her last breath, her right cheek still bearing the red mark of the palm that landed against it harshly and with pure anger. She remembered too when Dahyun was so furious that she hurt her best friend, and spat out poisonous words to her for breaking her own lover's heart.

-

"Huh, look who arrived." the angered Nayeon hissed while they were mourning over Chaeyoung during her funeral, more precisely her burial. The other girls turned their heads to the direction of where the said person was standing, shaking in fear and guilt, her head not able to look up at them in embarrassment. "Oh you've arrived just in time, Mina. How dare you come here and show your face after what you did." she scoffed, with Jeongyeon holding her shoulders to calm her down.