Five:

TRINAPOV:

I wiped my tears away as I look at a picture of Prince and Semaj in my phone. I sent away the one man who never gave up on me. I regret breaking up our family. I only wanted to make him hurt the way I did. I did some things that were low and down but Semaj wasn't no God 0r saint. He did shit too. Life on the outside with a lot of enemies is the worst and hardest life EVER.

I missed my baby boy like crazy. It wasn't no secret that Nana wanted my head. I wanted this bitch to come face to you face with the bigger bitch that would lay her on her ass. Semaj paraded her around here like some Queen. She was some bum bitch he cleaned up. I was in his heart first and I refuse to let this little bitch come in my shit. Her time was up.

"You must miss that nigga. You keep looking at that Nigga's picture." Rizzo grabbed my phone and threw it across the bed. I grabbed it and locked it and slid it into my back pocket.
"Where you been?" I asked with my hands on my hip.
"Don't do that?"
"Do what? You was gone all night and now you coming home to me. Don't tell me no shit like that. What bitch was it this time?"
"It was business I was handling. I want you to be able to trust me. I got you. We got to get this money and stack our bread."
"I know but we got a problem on our hands. I'm not cool with Nana having my baby. We need to hurry and get rid of this bitch and get my son back. Fuck Semaj and her daughter. I'm done playing game with this hoe."
"Baby what I tell you I'll make sure we get this bitch gone and out of our lives and you can get your son. For now I need you to be focused on this money."
"Okay. So wassup?"
"I got Carlos at the hotel waiting on you Sexy. He wants you to make him happy. You better make him happy enough to sign off on that half of million dollar check. That's going towards our dream house baby."
"Okay let me start heading over there. I'll be back later."
"Okay go make my money baby girl."

When I pulled up to the hotel I saw Carlos's BMW parked in the lot. I couldn't believe that I was going this low for money. I had been sleeping with these guys for huge amounts of money to contribute to Rizzo's drug business. We cleaned the money through his aunts hair shop. We kept a solid team. From time to time I would also be in charge of a few girls at a time. Any thing to get this money. My part had to be the worst of them all.

As I approached the room, I felt this cramp in my stomach I felt the feeling to gag. I had been feeling like this for weeks. I was also three days late for my period. I was beginning to worry that I was pregnant. I knew a baby would mess up a lot of things. I knocked on the door and when it opened it revealed this tall chocolate man with long dreads. He had pearly white teeth. He had nice big muscles. I've had previous sessions with Carlos. He has a wife and two little twin boys. He was a big money maker for Rizzo. So it was my job to keep him happy. By any means necessary.

"Hey Big Daddy I miss you. I see you came back. I can't wait for you to beat this pussy up." I opened my black long leather jackets. I revealed my two piece lace underset. I loved to keep things sexy with this job. It was the only way I enjoyed the one thing I hated.
"That what I like to hear." He smacked my ass as I walked past and it made my skin crawl. We spent hours together him fuck his stress and frustration into me. I went home. I couldn't stop looking at the check with five hundred thousand dollars on it. I felt dirty as always. But I'm trying to be filthy rich.

When I came home I saw Rizzo's clothes all in the living room also I see a trail of another set of clothes. It was just women clothes. Once I got to the top of the step. I saw the shoe in the floor and I heard a girl moaning. The moaning came from my bedroom.

I bursted through the door to see Rizzo fucking this hoe ass bitch in doggie style position in my bed. I couldn't do nothing at first. I just  stood there. I stood there in shock. She rushed over to gather her things. I even let her run past me. I didn't make an effort to attack her. She did do some wrong doing in this but Rizzo is the one who had to answer to me.
"I know you didn't have me go fuck some guy for money for your trifling ass. You so fucking nasty you would fuck that hoe in my fucking bed. I've done things for you that I could never see myself doing for anyone else and you do me like this?" I broke down and started crying. I was hurt and so hurt the pain made me too numb to move. My body wanted to drop to the floor and melt away. But I was a grown woman facing some real tough problems with a cheating man.
"Baby look I appreciate you. I love you I was fucking her because I needed to keep her happy . Baby's she can helping us move work and get rid of  this supply. Got shipments coming in left and right. We need the money. Stop letting the professional cross over with our personal relationship." Rizzo went in the closet to put on his black Gucci robe and his black Gucci slides. He came back out and as he walked past me just before he could get to the door I blurted......

"Rizzo I'm pregnant." I began to cry harder. I didn't take the test yet but I felt my body changing just like it was when I found out about being pregnant with Prince. I missed my baby boy so much and I was just hoping this shit could  hurry up and be over so I could have him again. I wasn't ready for baby number two but it was no backing out of this. I was keep my baby and doing it , even if that means I had to do it all alone.