Fourteen

CAMERONPOV:

I had been out here in LA enjoy my
city since I don't get to be home as I can because my family is in New York. I was going crazy with trying to keep my Wife happy. Balancing a baby in LA. Trying to maintain the bag. It's just a lot going on and now this beef got me on edge.

"Cam, can you rub my feet please?" Lisa asked. Lisa and I were close friends who ended up fucking. It was never a relationship it was a real friendship. She is my  best friend and business partner. She kept my money coming in LA holding things down.
"Yeah I got you baby , hold on." I sat my phone on the night stand then I went to get in bed. I laid her legs across my body and began to rub her feet. She was my all and more and I was glad to have her in my life but my heart is with Nalayshia and I won't know how I'm going to make her happy with my baby with another woman.

"You look like you got a lot on your mind? I know you not thinking that corny shit they happen the other night?" Lisa asked.
"Yeah I thinking about a lot of stuff."
"Clear you're head and talk to me."
"I love how sweet you are. And you a little gangster."
"You just trying to not talk about what's bothering you. I'm not dumb."
"Look something could of happened to you when they pulled that shit."
"But it didn't so stop trippin. They just probably some broke hating ass Nigga's who needed a couple of points a few dollars in the pocket to pull some stupid reckless shit like that."
"You right."
"We about to bring our baby in this world and I want to be happy knowing you good. Stop stressing. You got more important things to worry about."
"Alright babes."
"Now let's get ready for bed."

While we were about to get settled into bed. I heard something break downstairs. I was not risking being caught slippin like the other day so I grabbed my glock and I went to see what it was.
Lisa was in bed and pregnant. She stayed in bed while I went downstairs. I was not sure what was going on but I was ready to lay down anybody willing to risk they life.

I got downstairs and my kitchen window was broken. I was mad as hell. And I was starting to worry someone was maybe in the house and this was about to end bad. Out of nowhere someone hits me over the head from the back and I go out cold.

Moments later I gain consciousness and I see this woman and dude stand over me. I was tied up in my living room. Lisa was in front of me. She was tied up , facing me. She was crying and freaking out this not only a hit.
It was an execution.
"So now you're woke, let's get this party started."
"I know you love your wife and I know she is like your best friend who you happened to get pregnant."
"I don't who you are but what you want money?" I asked.
"Look I got money. That ain't shit to me. But the hurt that will be in your wife's eyes and heart is what I pray on. I'm Trina it's nice to finally meet you." She struck me across my face with her gun. I started bleeding and Lisa started screaming and crying louder.
"Pleaseeee ! Just stop!!!" She cried.
"Someone shut this bitch up before I do." Trina said.
One of the dude's walked over it her and I almost lost it.
"Don't hit her she is pregnant please
Don't hurt her. Not my seed."
The dude pulled out his gun and then just stood over Lisa and shot her in the head. I broke in pieces. The hurt was unbearable. I had no feeling in the world. It was either they kill me or I'll kill them because they had already killed my baby mother and unborn child. I was numb.z
"Now do you know how serious I am about making this bitch feel like she rather be dead. I look for that enjoyment. So do me a huge favor. Call your wife." Trina said throwing a phone . I dailed her number and she answered. I was afraid this would be the last time I hear her beautiful voice.

"Hello?" She answered. I put phone on speaker. Trina took over.
"So hey bitch ! Remember when I said you would see my best work really soon?" Trina joked. But I was far from a joyful feeling.
"Trina what you really trying to do cause your beef with me and still hiding. So what do you have say?" Nana went off. And Trina was ready to make her hurt.
"Well I'm here with you husband and his dead baby mother and unborn child. I was trying to be nice and give you the last chance to talk to him. You deserve that as his Wife.
"Hoe you better not lay a nail on my man or I'll put you in the ground myself."
Trina gave me the phone. I didn't want waste no more time. I knew it was no way I was making it out alive. The moment I left with my baby I wanted to make the best of it.
"Nalaysia, I love you. I remember when I met you here in LA and it was your birthday. Right on the beach where we hung our for your birthday ,is where had our wedding. I remember your water broke during our honeymoon and we had baby boy added to our family. Remember?" I said. Trying not to cry but tears were already down.
"I remember. Baby please fight. I need you here. With your son and Princess. I need you the most. Without you I'm not myself. Baby I love you."  I can hear her crying over the phone and I was ready to risk it all to make it home to my baby. Trina stood up then aim her gun at my head.
"Baby remember you are very unique and hard to find. Hold it down. I love baby girl."
Pow!
~Everything goes blank~