Chapter 5

Gabby goes to her Car. Sits in but doesn't drive away. She doesn't thought they would be happy to see her. But she hoped that at least Matt told her if something happens between him and her partner. Then she realized she can't blame Matt. She still sits in the Car. Without any feelings in her eyes. Just starring at the distance. She can see Matt's back but she still doesn't drive away. Sylvie looks at Matt. She comes closer and hugs him. Matt hugs back. Sylvie lets him go and looks in his eyes. "I always knew you're not over her leaving" She said. Matt looks at Sylvie. Then down again. "Yeah. You're right. I never was." Matt said. And he regrets it right after he said it. He looks at Sylvie again. "I need to talk to her. I need to fix this. At least for being friends again" He said. Sylvie nods a little: "where do you think is she?" Matt doesn't know what to answer. He doesn't know her as well as before. They had a long distance between both of them for one year and he should know where Gabby would go to? That's crazy. As Matt thought about where she would go he sees her driving away. He looks after her. Then down a little. At least he looks at Sylvie. Sylvie looks after the Car then at Matt: "Any ideas?" Matt becomes an idea and walks toward truck. "Truck 81. Everyone in. We'll made a jaunt." Sylvie looks at Matt and goes in firehouse. Gabby drove to Molly's. Truck drives there too. Casey gets out and says to the rest of 81 to stay in truck. Matt goes in and looks around. None was there. Except of three girls who are talking to each other and a lonely Gabby Dawson in the back. Matt comes up to Gabby and says softly: "Hey Gabby. We need to talk. Please"