Chapter 29

Gabby and Matt are fully in planning their wedding. They decided to do it in two week. It's a short time but since Gabby will get bigger they wanna do it as fast as possible. They sit on the table with a Paper in front of them. They discuss where, What date, who should be invited, who stays in front with them, food. Just everything. Gabby decides to ask Sylvie as maid in honor. Matt asks Kelly to be his best man. Both agree and they plan a girls day for Gabby and a men day for Matt next week. Gabby with Sylvie and Stella and Matt with Kelly and Antonio. The date is saved on 19th of April and since they both don't wanna have the biggest wedding it'll be just with firehouse and family in a small church. They're both excited and happy. After they're planning and calls to everyone Gabby stands up and sits on Matt's lap. He wraps his arms around her and softly caresses Gabby's baby bump while Gabby rests her head on Matt's shoulder. "How far?" Matt asks. It seems like an endless time since Gabby got pregnant. And with shifts he loses dates. "Twenty four weeks now" Gabby puts her on on her belly as she starts kicking again. They both start giggling. "Little monster is kicking" Matt says with a giggle. Gabby hits his shoulder playfully: "don't call my baby girl monster" they burst out in a small laughter and just enjoy the small kicks. "We need a name for her" Matt says. Gabby answers: "Yeah, I know"

I already have a name but what are your ideas for Baby Dawsey girl? Write in comments ❤