Chapter 28

Gabby wakes up in the morning by a soft pain in her stomach. She puts her on on it and smiles before reaching over to wake up Matt. He first mumbles something till she opens his eyes and looking straight to Gabby. "Everything Okay, Gabs?" Gabby just nods before grabbing his hand and placing it on her small baby bump. Matt starts smiling and softly whispers: "She's kicking" "Yeah. Yeah she is" Gabby says. Both of them started to tear up with joyful tears. Matt leans over and kisses Gabby. Luckily Matt doesn't have shift today so they can just lay in bed and feel the now 23 week old girl kicking. As she stopped kicking Gabby and Matt still laid in bed. Then Gabby looks at Matt: "You know what I just realized?" Matt was confused and shakes his head. "She's both of our daughter but we're not married anymore. That means there will first from court be the question if it's really yours and second be the question what surname she'll get" Gabby says looking at Matt. Matt looks at her but then looks at the ceiling. He stays like that before grabbing a small box out of his bedside table. He turns it in his hand, then he looks at Gabby and says: "Well I should stay up and go down on one knee and doing it more romantically but I prefer having you on my chest" he kisses her head before continuing. "Gabby, I love you and always did. You were always my miracle and now you're the mom of my daughter. There's no way to show you how much I love you but what I can do is asking you is... will you marry me?" Gabby is tearful again but smiles before she says: "Yes... yes I wanna marry you" They kiss each other again before Matt puts the ring on her finger. They're both smiling and lay in bed for the rest of the day.

Sorry for late update