Chapter 25

"Gabby you have to go back": Shay said. Gabby just wanted to stay and be with her..Leslie trys to explain: "Gabby.. time here passes way slower than in real life
While it feels like one 3 hour of talking it's been dangerously for you and your babygirl. Please go.. I missed you but I promise you one thing.. I'll always be with you". They then hugging each others. Even if Gabby wants to stay she knows Shay's. Gabby takes a deep breath while trying to get out of this dark Nothing.
°°°°°°°Matt holds Gabby's hand. His head lays next to the hand since he's sleeping. Ge feels a softly squeez on his hand almost unnoticeable. He jumps up and looks at Gabby. Gabby still with closed eyes is able to whisper his name softly. Matt has slowly tears running down und hugs her. Finally she's back, he thought. Gabby opens her eyes and looks around. Everything was so bright. She then slowly puts her hand on her stomach and looks at Matt who has the biggest smile on his face. Gabby smiles back. "Matt.. there is something... I probably should tell you... I.." Gabby started to say. But Matt cut her off: "I know Gabby.. I know." They both hug each other and Matt is so happy to finally hold her again after one month in coma.
°°°°Gabby stays around 3 more days in Med before she gets discharged. Matt offers her to move in with him and she agrees. Gabby's stomach shows a little baby belly. The baby has now the height of a banana.

First of all sorry for late update.
And second as some of you maybe noticed I'll jump week for week. That means every week is in ff also a week to make the pregnancy more realistic.