Chapter 12

Matt wakes up early in the morning. Still laying next to Gabby. He looks at Gabby and smiles a little. Then he looks at his watch and slowly gets up. He looks at Gabby to make sure she's still sleeping. He leaves the Hotel room and drives to Firehouse. He goes to locker room and changes chloths. Then in his office to do Paperwork. Sylvie arrives at firehouse shortly after him. She goes to Matt's office, stays in doorway and looks at Matt. Matt looks at her and smiles. "How was your day yesterday?" He asks. Sylvie answers: "Everything was perfect" She smiles and sits down on his bed while she tells him what they did.
°°Gabby wakes up as her phone rang. She has a text from the CEO from Puerto Rico. 'Gabby. You need to come back. You're not allowed to leave work. We need you. Come back. And we'll talk about that'. Gabby sighs a little bit and grabs all stuff. She takes a flight back to Puerto Rico and talks to the CEO. He did a report. Gabby goes to her room and thinks about Matt.
°°Matt smiles as he listens to what Sylvie says. She asks him: "And what did you do?" "I got bored the whole time. Went to Molly's in evening... That's it" he answers. He hopes Sylvie believes it. She truly does. They smiles as the Alarm went off. "Ambulance 61. Gunshot. West velvet street" Sylvie looks at Matt. She stands up, kisses him and goes to Ambo. Emily comes to Ambo and they drive to the location. The shooter still shots as one bullet hits the Ambo. Sylvie and Emily hides and calls CPD. Intelligence Unit arrives and Sylvie can't believe who she sees. Antonio Dawson is back in Chicago. Clean. And works again in Intelligence.