Chapter 16

°°°°°°One Week later°°°°°°°
°°°Matt wakes up in bed. Next to him is Sylvie. They still live together but Sylvie still can't get what happened. They get up and get dressed. They have shift today so they grab the bags and go to the Car to drive to firehouse. Matt puts his bag in locker and goes to his office while Sylvie goes to main room. Sylvie talks with Emily, does inventory and trys to stay away from Casey. Casey does Paperwork and didn't notice it. He has much to do and even more with all the holiday they wanna have and so on.
°°°°Gabby is in Chicago. At the moment she's in a hotel but she has a chance for a small house. She arrived yesterday evening and goes through all her stuff to make sure she has everything. And she has everything. Everything she needs. She sits down on her bed and checks her emails. She gets an answer and has the house. She's really happy about it. She looks at her laptop as she smelled something different. She gets up and walks out of her room. But there was nothing. She goes in the direction from where it comes and sees a fire. She trys to bring everyone out. Runs closer to the flames to save everyone.
°°°°In Firehouse 51 the bells goes on and they drive to the hotel. Many people were outside already but not all. And Gabby's still inside. Truck and Squad go in. And trys to find peoples. After some time Casey sees Gabby. But exactly in same moment it breaks down and Gabby falls down one level. Casey comes up to the hole and looks down. "Gabby? You Okay?" he asks. Gabby stands up. It didn't burn down there. And the peices which fell down is out too. Gabby looks up and answers: "Yeah... Yeah I'm fine." They go out and put down the fire. Gabby gets checked out and she has a first degree burn on her back. Gabby doesn't want to go to hospital. Brett trys to take her with but she still doesn't want to. Ambulance, Truck and Squad go back to firehouse and Gabby gets a new room. Gabby's back hurt but not that much. She stays in the room and thinks about what happened. Casey goes to his office and does Paperwork. He thinks about mentioning Gabby.