Chapter 13

Antonio looks at Sylvie and smiles a little. Then he focus on his work. IU grabs the shooters and Emily and Sylvie treat the injured victim. As they put the guy in Ambo Antonio jumps in. Sylvie and Emily both jumped up and looks at him confused. "Sorry... he's my man" Emily and Sylvie understand what he means and Emily goes out to drive to Med. Sylvie treats the guy and asks Antonio without looking up: "What's his name?" "Jason" he answers. Sylvie nods and looks at him. "Jason? Can you hear me?" she asks. Jason nods softly. Sylvie focus on her work even though she wants to hug Antonio. Emily arrives at Med. She parks and gets out to open the backdoor for Sylvie, Antonio and Jason. Sylvie pushes Jason in while doctors come up to them. "Gunshot. Jason. He's 17 years old. Breaths by himself. Wasn't unconsciously. Puls and Blood pressure are good. So is Oxygen" Sylvie said as they bring them in a room. They transfer Jason and Sylvie goes out to do Paperwork. Antonio comes out of Jason's room after a while and Sylvie can't stop herself. She hugs him. Antonio hugs back and smiles a little. As they let go Sylvie says: "You're back" Antonio nods and says: "Yeah... they let me go earlier. I'm clean and I don't have risks to use them again." He smiles and they start small talk. Emily looks at them and trys to get attention. But they ignore her. She goes to Ambo and waits. Sylvie looks at a clock and says: "I'm sorry but I need to go. Really* They hug each other the last time and Sylvie goes to Ambo. Emily drives to 51 and parks. They get out. Emily goes to Main room and takes a cup of coffee while Sylvie goes to Matt's office. She knocks and gets in. She looks excited and says excited: "Guess who I met" Matt says some names but not the right one. "Antonio Dawson" she says. Matt looks at her in shock. Sylvie giggles a little. "He's clean and works in Intelligence Unit. He seems great" she says while  she sits on the bed and smiles. Matt is speechless but happy and starts smiling again before he starts asking million questions.