Chapter 15

Matt looks at her. "Okay... I'll tell you... simple and straight I slept with Gabby..." Matt said. Sylvie looks at him speechless. Matt looks at her. Then away. Sylvie keeps looking at him a little bit in shock. Matt doesn't know what he should do. Right now he's scared of losing Sylvie. He enjoyed it. And he loves Gabby. But he didn't know if she comes back again or if she's still here. She just stopped texting and Calling as if something happened. On same time Sylvie trys to understand what Matt just said. "I slept with Gabby". This sentence turns around in her head. She just hears that. She loves Matt but he doesn't love her. Sylvie stares into nowhere. Matt looks at Sylvie and slowly glides hand across her arm. She looks at him and trys to stay normal. "I'm going to bed. Wanna come with?" Sylvie asked. Matt says: "Yeah" They stand up and go to bedroom. They change chloths and lay down in bed. Matt looks at Sylvie and hesitantly puts an arm around her. Sylvie trys to stay normal and comes closer to him. Matt thinks she kinda forgive him and looks at the ceiling. Sylvie lays on her side and slowly falls asleep. Matt falls asleep soon after her. Matt didn't sleep good and wakes up in the middle of the night. He gets up and goes to the couch. He takes his phone and thinks about texting Gabby. He texts her: 'Hey. I just wanted to ask where you are' Gabby texts back immediately: 'I'm in Puerto Rico' Matt reads it and sighs a little. He puts phone away but stays on the couch. Matt lays down and falls asleep on the couch.