Chapter 11

Gabby wakes up early in the morning. She gets dressed and goes to the fundraiser ball. She starts talking to the other peoples.
°°Matt wakes up and looks at Sylvie. She's still sleeping. Matt smiles a little. He stands up and gets dressed. Then he comes back to Sylvie and kisses her cheek. "Sylvie... baby it's time to wake up..." He says softly. Sylvie wakes up and looks at him. She smiles a little. "Good morning* she mumbles. Matt kisses her: "Good morning" He smiles and Sylvie gets up slowly. She looks at Matt and smiles. "You look handsome" she said. "Thank you" he said and smiles. Sylvie gets dressed. After Breakfast Stella came over and to pick up Sylvie. Sylvie gives Matt a kiss and says: "See you tomorrow on firehouse" she smiled as Matt nodded. Sylvie leaves with Stella and Matt leaves house too after a while. He goes to the location from the fundraiser and goes in. He immediately see Gabby in a black dress. He smiles a little. Gabby notice him and smiles back a little. They took a glass of wine and started talking. Both laughed and both smiled. It feels like they were together the whole time. Gabby has the idea to dance together. Matt agrees and they start dancing together. Everyone around thought they are together. And Matt and Gabby feels like they're still together. They feel the love of each other as they slowly and softly kisses each other. Matt looks at her and they went to an hotel room together. They started kissing each other like one year ago. Before she left. They keep kissing each other and start to undress the other. They keep kissing and Matt throws Gabby on the bed carefully. They spend the night together...

(This Chapter should be Kinda the same like the Dawsey scene in fall finale.)