Chapter 42 (final part)

It's now one week after Hazel's second birthday. Gabby and Matt decided to go to park with Tony, Sylvie and their daughter Selena. They simply walked through the park as the two girls started running away with a huge giggle. Antonio and Casey follow them and start playing with the kids. Hazel is a very cute mix of Gabby and Matt. She looks totally like Gabby but has her father's blue eyes. Selena also looks like Sylvie but with brown eyes. Both of them are really cute with their similar dresses and their Daddy's playing with them. Gabby and Sylvie sit on a bench in that time and smile at them. Last 2 years so many things happen. One month after Hazel, Selena was born. Gabby married Matt and Sylvie married Tony. Their kids grow up together as close friends. As Gabby thinks back to that time she hears a soft "ow" coming from Sylvie. Her head goes up and looks at her: "kick?" She simply asks as Sylvie nods. "He's gonna be a football player once he's grown." Sylvie's pregnant again. She's now 5 months and knows it's a boy. Tony and Sylvie decided to name him Aiden. Gabby smiles as Sylvie takes her hand and places it on the part Aiden kicks at. Both of them smile. Selena looks at them and smiles. She runs toward them and climbs on the bench cuddling in Sylvie's side. She says in a cute voice: "you feeling my baby brother?" Gabby just nods and smiles. Meanwhile the guys already met on the bench sitting down and holding their kids on their laps. They all enjoy the moment as kids are about to fall asleep.