Chapter 36

Matt just left the house to go to work. Gabby is at home waiting for Sylvie. She rings the door after around half an hour. Gabby goes to door and opens. "Hey Gabby" Sylvie says. "Hey Sylvie. Come in. How are you?" Gabby says as she Lets her in. "I'm fine. Kinda bored at home without work but else I'm fine. Both of us" Gabby smiles before responding: "you can help with the nursery. Helps with boredom and baby girl wants to come in 9 weeks" Sylvie smiles. "Nine weeks huh? 31th week of pregnancy" Gabby nods as she makes her way to the nursery with Sylvie following her. Gabby explains the plan and Sylvie totally agrees with it. Both of them try their best to do it but if course they couldn't do everything. After they colored one wall in a light pink and picked out the cutest and best baby clothes, they started doing the changing table. There was a point both of them don't know what to do anymore so they let the rest. They did the rocking chair and go to car after that. After a short time Sylvie asks: "How are you?" Gabby looks at her, not knowing if it's about the nursery or how she is at all. "I'm Okay. Wasn't that much of work in baby's room" Gabby said. "How's Matt?" Sylvie asks. Gabby looks away a little before she says: "I don't know. He's been weird the last week. He trys to keep me in bed as much as possible and me not doing anything but breathing. I don't know what happened" "talk to him then. Figure out what happened or what he's scared about" Sylvie said. Sounds like an Amazing idea for Gabby and That's what she'll be doing. Sylvie smiles and stays the rest of the day. In the evening she went home and Gabby is home alone again. She feels some soft kicks and enjoys this short time. After a while she went to bed too.