Chapter 26

Gabby wakes up in the morning. A small llook to Matt indicates her his still sleeping. She looks at the ceiling, her hand glides over her small bump. She thinks about the last month, trys to find out which night it was - tho she know it was the one- night- stand with Casey at the fundraiser, and trys to imagining the future. She slowly drifts in her thoughts as Matt slowly wakes up. He comes closer to Gabby and wraps arms around her. As Matt puts his head on her shoulder softly he mumbled: "we'll fine out the gender today" Gabby could hear how excited he is. Slowly she says: "I already know" Matt takes his arm to lay his hand on it while looking down to Gabby. "How? You haven't had a sonogram done since the coma" Matt said. Gabby nods hesitantly while trying to explain what happened in coma: "in Coma... I saw Shay... we talked... and she said... she said it'll be a girl" Gabby knows all she just said sounds crazy and as if she should go and talk to someone. But Matt believes her. He slowly has a really big smile on his face. He repeats in disbelief: "it's a girl?" Gabby nods a little. They kissed each other. After coma Matt was the only one who was always there for him. He was the only one who helped her with everything. Now they both gets up and dresses before heading to Med. Doctor Manning will be her doctor and does the sonogram. The Baby has now the size of Bananas. Natalie asks if they wanna know the gender and as both agreed she started looking, before she said: "Congrats. It's a girl" Natalie has a big smile on the face before going out to print 2 pictures. Gabby looks at Matt with a small smile: "Shay said it's a girl" Matt just nodded and smiled. They take the two pictures and leave hospital.